Jackson County Visits Gordonsville

croz6110

Jackson Co put up 21 on Trousdales starters. I believe Trousdales Starters played all the way into the beginning of the fourth quarter. I believe this is a very good game. A game that could go either way, but close to the end. I have no doubt that Gville is not a pretty good team but they and J county have played a very similar schedual thus far with very similar scores. I do not believe any of u on this post should be in vegas figuring lines

I agree with the Eric Berry for heisman! :mrgreen:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree I dont beleive Gordonsville has better coaching.Loftis is taking that program in the right direction and knows what he is doing.I think the lack of having their starting QB is going to hurt them more than anything but WHO NOS anything can happen......and so this really is gordonsville's homecoming....well i would say both teams will come out fired up. Once agian key things to this game JC's back up Qb(how he handles the pressure) and their run D

and for gordonsville its simply if they come in over looking JC hope to be a good game.

I disagree I dont beleive Gordonsville has better coaching.Loftis is taking that program in the right direction and knows what he is doing.I think the lack of having their starting QB is going to hurt them more than anything but WHO NOS anything can happen......and so this really is gordonsville's homecoming....well i would say both teams will come out fired up. Once agian key things to this game JC's back up Qb(how he handles the pressure) and their run D

and for gordonsville its simply if they come in over looking JC hope to be a good game.

As far as the coaching advantage, it would have to go to Gville mainly due to the combined experience.

You also can't look at their common opponents. They both lost to Friendship and Trousdale in blowouts, and you can't really tell a whole lot about how they matchup with each other from that.

I think if Gville comes out with their heads on straight, it has the possibility of being a blowout, if not, they could lose their homecoming.

Judging how any team will do against another, based on what they did vs TC or FCS

is a waste of time. TC & FCS are not identical teams. Teams don't usually match up

the same against common opponents. Apples & oranges.

Aside from that, can't see this one being all that close, barring mud 14 in. deep.

G'ville takes this one, and gets ready for the next one.

Just for the record, JC didn't put 21 on TCs' starters. TCs' subs did put the last score on

the board vs JCs' starters. ( J. Harper 37 yd. TD run, late 4th qtr. )

Jackson Co put up 21 on Trousdales starters. I believe Trousdales Starters played all the way into the beginning of the fourth quarter. I believe this is a very good game. A game that could go either way, but close to the end. I have no doubt that Gville is not a pretty good team but they and J county have played a very similar schedual thus far with very similar scores. I do not believe any of u on this post should be in vegas figuring lines

The swami says you wont score 21 this week !!! And our schedules are far from similar up to this point. I hope its a good game but i think the tigers will surprise you my friend :blink:

The swami says you wont score 21 this week !!! And our schedules are far from similar up to this point. I hope its a good game but i think the tigers will surprise you my friend :flower:

Well if you homers from Gville think you're going to beat JC by 42 you've lost your mind. You are not FCS good thats obvious! Gville got spanked just like JC did against FCS and TC. Now Gville in my opinion is the better team on paper and should win this game at home but not by 42. They won't even score 42