Senior Post Players

cdja1991

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying these 2 are the best in the state, but they may be the best combo post players in the state playing with each other. Aubrey Reedy from Gibson Co. and Heather Griffin from Gibson Co. They play great together down in the post and they always know where the other is at all times. Both are extremely strong players and both stand about 6'0 tall. Griffin was the AA state tournament MVP last year having a double-double in all 3 state tournament games. Griffin has committed to UT-Martin.

Parica Glenn is not surrounded by the talent GC has, but is the most athletic post player in this area. Reedy is the most intelligent. Reedy does all the little things that most people don't notice and works extremely hard. Griffin is somewhere between Glenn and Reedy in athleticism and basketball know how. Glenn gets double and triple teamed each game, Reedy nor Griffin see that.

Parica Glenn is not surrounded by the talent GC has, but is the most athletic post player in this area. Reedy is the most intelligent. Reedy does all the little things that most people don't notice and works extremely hard. Griffin is somewhere between Glenn and Reedy in athleticism and basketball know how. Glenn gets double and triple teamed each game, Reedy nor Griffin see that.

Perica Glenn from Milan is a very good post player! She's extremely strong and plays extremely hard out there on the floor. She also hustles down the floor for the easy transition points while the other players jog back down the floor in some cases. Maybe we'll see Perica playing at UTM in college!!!!

I'm sure Coach McMillan is already on top of that. I know awhile back when I talked to him about it, she mentioned her. I'm sure he knows everything about her he needs to know and I'm sure he'll make an effort for her. She's only a Jr. this year and seems to have a strong work ethic. If UTM could land Perica and the girl from Henry Co. to go along with Griffin and possibly Reedy, they would have very solid post play for the OVC.

Paige Baechle of JPII is one of the best and most underrated out there. She's a 5-11 20/12 performer that was all state in DII last year in bkbl and soccer. Strong enough to guard 6-2 and quick enough to guard 5-7 guards. Most complete 4 player around. Will slide out and play some 3 next year. Unfortunately the team is young so she faces defenses designed to stop her but she still puts up good numbers. Also a fantastic student and a better kid. Has held her own over the years against D1 players Victoria Dunlap (KY), Glory Johnson and Faith Dupree (UT). Season's almost here. Good luck to all.

Paige Baechle of JPII is one of the best and most underrated out there. She's a 5-11 20/12 performer that was all state in DII last year in bkbl and soccer. Strong enough to guard 6-2 and quick enough to guard 5-7 guards. Most complete 4 player around. Will slide out and play some 3 next year. Unfortunately the team is young so she faces defenses designed to stop her but she still puts up good numbers. Also a fantastic student and a better kid. Has held her own over the years against D1 players Victoria Dunlap (KY), Glory Johnson and Faith Dupree (UT). Season's almost here. Good luck to all.

:roflol::thumb: