Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think this is going to be the game that gets South over the hump and make them the TEAM in NET. It has been mostly Db & THS but the last 2 years and after getting over this 1 and 4 road bump Friday the Rebels will be the TEAM evrybody is shooting at.......35 to 14. Buckle up because I think it's gonna be a long time before South loses to DB as long as Carter is there... :lol:

You people are getting ready to see why we are ranked #1 in 5A.

I hope so… because to be honest with you, I’m scratching my head. ;)

Kind of like how TN High is ranked #3? Try a different shampoo. It works with my dogs anyway. :D

Appreciate the advice on the shampoo RebYell… I’ll have to try that out. Just curious how they justify South being ranked higher than THS at this point much less ranked #1 in the State. Maybe you can shed some light as to their reasoning. Huuuummm…. :lol: there goes that itch again. :lol:

And I got a question for you. Do you still pick DB over your beloved Rebels? Just curious to know if hangin out with me down in Greeneville last Friday night maybe inspired you to “let em swing” a little bit, and stand by your team. After all… they are #1. ;)

Yeah, I think this is going to be the game that gets South over the hump and make them the TEAM in NET. It has been mostly Db & THS but the last 2 years and after getting over this 1 and 4 road bump Friday the Rebels will be the TEAM evrybody is shooting at.......35 to 14. Buckle up because I think it's gonna be a long time before South loses to DB as long as Carter is there... :lol:

Guess that depends on who defines ''a long time''. In my opinion 364 days is really not that long. ;)

Yeah, I think this is going to be the game that gets South over the hump and make them the TEAM in NET. It has been mostly Db & THS but the last 2 years and after getting over this 1 and 4 road bump Friday the Rebels will be the TEAM evrybody is shooting at.......35 to 14. Buckle up because I think it's gonna be a long time before South loses to DB as long as Carter is there... ;)

Sometimes people get a little to excited on here. :lol:

Appreciate the advice on the shampoo RebYell… I’ll have to try that out. Just curious how they justify South being ranked higher than THS at this point much less ranked #1 in the State. Maybe you can shed some light as to their reasoning. Huuuummm…. :lol: there goes that itch again. ;)

And I got a question for you. Do you still pick DB over your beloved Rebels? Just curious to know if hangin out with me down in Greeneville last Friday night maybe inspired you to “let em swing” a little bit, and stand by your team. After all… they are #1. ;)

Actually, south isn't ranked #1 in the state first of all. South is 2, TN High is 3. One only has to look at the last 4 years to see the reason behind this. To be the man, you gotta beat the man. WOOOO!!!! (my apologies to Ric Flair) I guess it comes down to who you've beaten which South has beaten Boone, Greeneville, Knox West, and your beloved Gate City and TN High has beaten Greeneville and Science Hill. Being #1 through the regular season doesn't get you anything anyway. Just ask Waco, Batman, or dbfan91. South has the mental block against DB that TN High has when they play South right now. Don't tell me this isn't true because I listened to all of the TN High parents talk before the game. I would feel much more confident if we had our starting QB out there but we've won big games with backups before, haven't we? (cough, cough, TN High in 2005, cough, cough). If DB gets ahead early, then we're in trouble. If we get a two touchdown lead at anytime, the Rebs will run wild and we'll even have you waving that Rebel flag. :lol: I'll give you my new prediction on Friday.

Yeah, I think this is going to be the game that gets South over the hump and make them the TEAM in NET. It has been mostly Db & THS but the last 2 years and after getting over this 1 and 4 road bump Friday the Rebels will be the TEAM evrybody is shooting at.......35 to 14. Buckle up because I think it's gonna be a long time before South loses to DB as long as Carter is there... ;)

Sometimes people get a little to excited on here. :lol:

Two weeks of anticipation is making everybody a little loony on here.