Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

Looks like another trip to the woodshed for the mighty D-B. Then we will get to read for a week about how south is not a good team but got lucky and how the refs helped them.

That mountain your climbing right now has a little team called Farragut waiting on you .I bet you thought Dolly was going to be at the top to hand you a state championship trophy :roflol:

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like another trip to the woodshed for the mighty D-B. Then we will get to read for a week about how south is not a good team but got lucky and how the refs helped them.

That mountain your climbing right now has a little team called Farragut waiting on you .I bet you thought Dolly was going to be at the top to hand you a state championship trophy :roflol:

No disrespect Batman but Knox West pushed Farragut to the limit. We dismantled Knox West. I think it is safe to say that we could compete.

We know we will get DB's best effort. If the Indians don't come together again this season they will come together Oct. 2nd. We know and expect this. However, under normal circumstances I would expect a 10,000...not 5,000 crowd, but after watching the Boone game at DB and seeing the disgrace in their faces I don't see the Indian nation coming to Death Valley in numbers this year. No, I think Daniel Boone was the knife in the back for the Indian fans. It will not be the turnout we all expected and anticipated back in the spring. I hope for good weather.

I'll be there.This just means I will not have to come at 5:00,like I do for most away games.The overflow of South fans can come on over and sit with me.

Save me a seat!! South has really only had a couple of legitimate chances of beating DB since our last victory in 93. We were blown out one year and fumbled away our other chance the year before. South will find a way to lose this game.

DB - 20

South - 14

I'll be there.This just means I will not have to come at 5:00,like I do for most away games.The overflow of South fans can come on over and sit with me.

Save me a seat!! South has really only had a couple of legitimate chances of beating DB since our last victory in 93. We were blown out one year and fumbled away our other chance the year before. South will find a way to lose this game.

DB - 20

South - 14

You might have to dig deep to find better ways than we have this year.When your up 13 to 6 late in the game and give up ''ONE'' first down,but get beat 30 to 13.It's allmost like ,{THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN}!!!

DB - 20

South - 14

You might have to dig deep to find better ways than we have this year.When your up 13 to 6 late in the game and give up ''ONE'' first down,but get beat 30 to 13.It's allmost like ,{THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN}!!!

This game has kind of lost its luster. South isn't at full strength and DB is not DB this year.

No disrespect Batman but Knox West pushed Farragut to the limit. We dismantled Knox West. I think it is safe to say that we could compete.

We know we will get DB's best effort. If the Indians don't come together again this season they will come together Oct. 2nd. We know and expect this. However, under normal circumstances I would expect a 10,000...not 5,000 crowd, but after watching the Boone game at DB and seeing the disgrace in their faces I don't see the Indian nation coming to Death Valley in numbers this year. No, I think Daniel Boone was the knife in the back for the Indian fans. It will not be the turnout we all expected and anticipated back in the spring. I hope for good weather.

None taken Comp.I would say that West just matches up better to Farragut than to Maryville and South.You have to remember that you guys are pretty good over there.West was tough coming in but knew their schedule would be very hard.I've not had a chance to see how Bobby and a few of the guys I remember are doing.Has South got a web sight that keeps the stats and stuff ? If not,could someone post them to where I can check them out.

Batman, you should sit with us just for old time sake. You started the duece so please come say hey to the Taylors on the South 50....we appreciate you. It's important to remember the people that have been kind and supportive along the way- thanks for all. DA OM

Aahh...beware of the woman bearing gifts...don't eat the cannoli! Don Corleone'...I am at your service...

Batman, you should sit with us just for old time sake. You started the duece so please come say hey to the Taylors on the South 50....we appreciate you. It's important to remember the people that have been kind and supportive along the way- thanks for all. DA OM

I don't know if I had anything to do with helping Bobby other than being a dad that pulled for his whole 7th grade team at Robinson.He did however get my boy started working out because of that pushup record he held in the sixth.I'll be wearing number 70,but will have to sit on the visitor side with the Tribe for this one.I've got some friends from out of town that will be on your side and I don't know that I'll want to run into them or not next week.I might come around and say hi,if all is worked out .Good luck to Bobby