Dobyns Bennett vs Sullivan South

BatmanDB

I'm not Comp, but IMO, West would beat Boone by a couple of td's.

Remember that West's best running back when down with a season ending injury the next to the last play of the game so losing to Farragut by 7 points without him was a great accomplishment. West would beat Boone by a couple of touchdowns at least. Waiting on the Boone people to come on here and start saying "no respect".

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ! Ok thanks.

OK I'm sorry already. These questions are actually meat and potatoes. I don't know the status of Aaron...but I heard he is playing. There I go breaking my own rule with the rumors. Don't know the status of #1 either. Don't know if Dillion is 100% yet. And don't know if Ty is 100% yet. So I guess I don't know much this week. It doesn't matter this week anyway. But two things I know. Knox West was a four TD team over Boone. But, they lost their star TB with a torn ACL and a torn MCL. And then they looked powerful against Farragut. But then I am of the opinion that Farragut is not the next 6A Tennessee State Champion. Plus Heath Haden did not miss a beat with the shocker at Gate City 45 minutes before kickoff. He played like a vetran. Gate City just so happens to have a tremendous CB covering Zanoni all night and he played a massive game because Heath put it in Z's hands all night...the CB was just always there. And against Central he showed his cut and run ability...which we already knew he had as well. Heath Haden has the ability to kill you with the long ball. The difference is Heath is very intuitive. Aaron is very calculating. Who's better? It's a toss up. But we want them both on the field together.

Oh, my gosh.........................nevermind how bad you had West, and I realize that you havent been the same team since thats understandable, no team could ever be the same after such a tragic loss. I do understand how you dont know how good South really is right now... Im not interested in the turnovers, the character of the team, how much they ate,why the scores have been what they have been or anything else. After seeing both teams up close....WHAT IM ASKING U COMP IS DO U THINK WEST IS THAN BOONE OR NOT? IF SO HOW MUCH BETTER.. How hard is that to answer ??????????????????????????????????? If you cant answer it this time, I wont ask again.

I do understand how you dont know how good South really is right now That statement Spear says it all. :thumb:

LOL ! Ok thanks.

OK I'm sorry already. These questions are actually meat and potatoes. I don't know the status of Aaron...but I heard he is playing. There I go breaking my own rule with the rumors. Don't know the status of #1 either. Don't know if Dillion is 100% yet. And don't know if Ty is 100% yet. So I guess I don't know much this week. It doesn't matter this week anyway. But two things I know. Knox West was a four TD team over Boone. But, they lost their star TB with a torn ACL and a torn MCL. And then they looked powerful against Farragut. But then I am of the opinion that Farragut is not the next 6A Tennessee State Champion. Plus Heath Haden did not miss a beat with the shocker at Gate City 45 minutes before kickoff. He played like a vetran. Gate City just so happens to have a tremendous CB covering Zanoni all night and he played a massive game because Heath put it in Z's hands all night...the CB was just always there. And against Central he showed his cut and run ability...which we already knew he had as well. Heath Haden has the ability to kill you with the long ball. The difference is Heath is very intuitive. Aaron is very calculating. Who's better? It's a toss up. But we want them both on the field together.

Definately agree on having them both on the field together. Heath is a great QB but we need him at WR this year because you can't cover Zanoni, Watterson, or Haden with a LB. So then do you put an extra DB in there to try and cover everyone and we run it all day long or you take your chances one on one. I would love to see some more plays for Ty as well. We are just a different team with St. Clair at QB but that's not because Heath can't get the job done because like you said Comp, he was on the money on those passes at Gate City but that DB was one of the better DBs I've seen around here lately. It's going to be a fun game.

LOL ! Ok thanks.

Definately agree on having them both on the field together. Heath is a great QB but we need him at WR this year because you can't cover Zanoni, Watterson, or Haden with a LB. So then do you put an extra DB in there to try and cover everyone and we run it all day long or you take your chances one on one. I would love to see some more plays for Ty as well. We are just a different team with St. Clair at QB but that's not because Heath can't get the job done because like you said Comp, he was on the money on those passes at Gate City but that DB was one of the better DBs I've seen around here lately. It's going to be a fun game.

Aaron is a bonified, cut from champion stock leader. Heath is a relaxed, go for the throat, clean up the mess, plan the next day, associate. And yes, two different teams depending on who's taking the snap.

Oh, my gosh.........................nevermind how bad you had West, and I realize that you havent been the same team since thats understandable, no team could ever be the same after such a tragic loss. I do understand how you dont know how good South really is right now... Im not interested in the turnovers, the character of the team, how much they ate,why the scores have been what they have been or anything else. After seeing both teams up close....WHAT IM ASKING U COMP IS DO U THINK WEST IS THAN BOONE OR NOT? IF SO HOW MUCH BETTER.. How hard is that to answer ??????????????????????????????????? If you cant answer it this time, I wont ask again.

I do understand how you dont know how good South really is right now That statement Spear says it all. :thumb:

I dont think you understand how bad we really are.... that statement really says it all.

I'm not Comp, but IMO, West would beat Boone by a couple of td's.

Remember that West's best running back when down with a season ending injury the next to the last play of the game so losing to Farragut by 7 points without him was a great accomplishment. West would beat Boone by a couple of touchdowns at least. Waiting on the Boone people to come on here and start saying "no respect".

Well you know what they say about opinions...and since everyone thought South would beat us by 42 and DB would beat us by a couple of TD's...hey it's your thoughts I am just sitting back here and enjoying the show.

Interesting note. the offense started going when the St. started running....how would the Boone South game go if he was down and they played again...probably more of the same stuff since you all would actually take us serious this time.

I don't see the South DB game as cut and dry...I think it'll end up being a shoot out and either team could end up winning. This game will be close all the way.

It seems the Tribe fans are fussing more about offensive problems with little help for Sensabaugh,limited down field threats, poor line play and poor play calling. The offense is only averaging 19ppg.On the other hand, there seems to be very little criticism of the defensive unit other than their smallish size and non-aggressive DB play. They are giving up 22ppg but I suppose many of those are the result of turnovers given by the offense. Are most Tribesmen pleased with the D or are they part of the problem too?