Catholic @ Webb

Irish423

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to say is Dorian Cozart and Spencer Mackle. Webb has no answer for them and you guys are going to be destroyed. and i can't wait to watch TRE' WATERS OOOO your big bad "black" 5'11" 165lb Linebacker try to tackle DORIAN. Tre' you suck and im not going to say who this is because you know who this is. O i forgot to ask hows your dad doing??? Webb has no defense you guys haven't played anyone at all your WR's suck caleb and arron blance suck your line is small and will get crushed by us and your QB also sucks. Webb doesn't have a single player on their team that would start for catholic. The only way webb wins is if someone shoots the whole team. Out of self defense of tho of course. :blink:

Is this a joke.... get off here. You make the school look bad and you are getting into stuff you shouldn't get into in the first place. How stupid are you going to feel if Catholic loses? You are going to look terrible and make Catholic as a whole look classless. At least recognize that they are 4-0 and destroyed a team we just stuck with in the preseason. They have athletes, a competitive D, and an offense that you have to be on top of your game to stop. If Catholic comes out thinking they have this game in the bag they will lose, I'm serious. Webb is no team to overlook. Tre' leads the team in tackles and isn't a "huge" linebacker, but he must be doing something right out there. Ignore that guy...

All i have to say is Dorian Cozart and Spencer Mackle. Webb has no answer for them and you guys are going to be destroyed. and i can't wait to watch TRE' WATERS OOOO your big bad "black" 5'11" 165lb Linebacker try to tackle DORIAN. Tre' you suck and im not going to say who this is because you know who this is. O i forgot to ask hows your dad doing??? Webb has no defense you guys haven't played anyone at all your WR's suck caleb and arron blance suck your line is small and will get crushed by us and your QB also sucks. Webb doesn't have a single player on their team that would start for catholic. The only way webb wins is if someone shoots the whole team. Out of self defense of tho of course. :flower:

Great first post. Kind of makes me wonder whether you are really wearing Spartan green or Irish green B)

Very few Catholic fans or players run their mouth like that. We prefer the "been there, done that" philosophy. Nice try at jacking up your Spartan teammates!

I agree with Irishbball, it sounds like a Spartan fan trying to jack his team up, hence the name 7narow! Nice try. It would seem to me that in a rivalry this intense you shouldn't have to fabricate a post to get your players motivated to play. I'm sure Dean Smith never called in to radio talk shows talking about how great Duke was to get his UNC players ready to play. Webb has a very good running game and the Irish need to bring their A game especially on defense. Control the game with your line and run the ball up the middle or off tackle and make Webb stop you. This should be a very close game, I don't see a blow out by either team.

Okay, it may have been a couple of years since I played and yes, my days at webb were a part of the 7 losses in a row. This game was always intense and you could throw the records out or who either team had played to that point because this game was always tough. We came very close a couple of times in breaking the streak. I still follow webb football and still have friends who help the program. I think this friday will be no different. Hardnose and physical from start to finish. Both teams have some really good athletes and they will settle this on the field. Should be a good game either way. Does catholic have the speed on d to stop webb vs does webb have the d to stop catholic spread offense? Irishbball, I really don't think anybody from webb would be posting personal info like that about there own player.

Control the game with your line and run the ball up the middle or off tackle and make Webb stop you. This should be a very close game, I don't see a blow out by either team.

I think ur right but webb has shown this year that they can be pretty good against the run. I know catholic can throw the ball. They have a really good qb and wr combo. I think it will be very close & ur right, dean would do his talkin on the field lol

Control the game with your line and run the ball up the middle or off tackle and make Webb stop you. This should be a very close game, I don't see a blow out by either team.

I think ur right but webb has shown this year that they can be pretty good against the run. I know catholic can throw the ball. They have a really good qb and wr combo. I think it will be very close & ur right, dean would do his talkin on the field lol

I agree these games are always tooth and nail. I'm a Catholic fan, and in my opinion we should pound the ball but Coach Meadows is a proven winner and his track record speaks for itself. But I'm old school, (plus I grew up in Big Ten country) I've always believed in smash mouth football three yards and a cloud of DUST and all that. Never-the-less it should be another classic between these two rivals. I can't wait till Friday.

Seen both. Webb by 3 scores. 12-21 pts depending on FGs or TDs. Catholic cant score inside 20 but has great kicker. Webb has more team speed and catholic wont have big scoring plays. Webb will eat clock. Catholic will get frustrated early and get penalties. ScottA11. Dean Smith coached NC not Duke and its 3 yards and cloud of dust not smoke.