Macon Co @ Smith Co

glover

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"terdmite" I am feeling "lucky" this week predictions forthcoming better hope it not against you!!!! :lol:

Bounce on out there. I believe you last prediction was DC 42-SC 21. And you picked Upperman over York. Yes sir......your money. Hail,hail, all hail...Ole Murphy Fair has been dethroned........long live GURU pointedpexter!! :|

Terdmite I told you if I hit them all I would be in Vegas !! again same "Pondexter" that picked Westy over smith co. and Cannon over york!!! :thumb::thumb:

If it rains, SC is in trouble again, as they showed against Westmoreland that they cannot handle the football in wet weather situations. Unless they spent a lot of time on wet ball snaps this week, I don't see that changing.

I've got a feeling that this game's gonna be very, very close. In fact, it may come down to who can make a kick. If it does, SC's got the edge by default. But I'm leaning the other way. MC by a deuce, 22-20.

Yeah, Termite, the birds hovered over the Hole in two shifts a little over an hour each. Their were some pics floating around yesterday. The bad thing was I had to wash mud off my house a block away! LOL

They helped some of the standing water but it sure ain't like the sun was on it for a couple days. Needless to say, it's still pretty soft in spots and if we get a shower today, it's gonna be messy.

We pay more wheel tax, more folks! It should only be expected to get more, right?

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!!

choppers would have stayed longer but everyone was tuckered out from winding those darn rubber bands!! :thumb:

Yeah, Termite, the birds hovered over the Hole in two shifts a little over an hour each. Their were some pics floating around yesterday. The bad thing was I had to wash mud off my house a block away! LOL

They helped some of the standing water but it sure ain't like the sun was on it for a couple days. Needless to say, it's still pretty soft in spots and if we get a shower today, it's gonna be messy.

We pay more wheel tax, more folks! It should only be expected to get more, right?

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!!

choppers would have stayed longer but everyone was tuckered out from winding those darn rubber bands!! :roll:

:thumb: Just a thought, wouldn't it be cheaper to hire illegals to blow dry the field rather than hire choppers? :roll:

Hire illegals?? Charge quick crete at the gate?? No SC may just put field turf in. Top of the line surface and $800K shouldn't be all that tough to come up with. :thumb:
:roll:

Well A decent drain system would be efficient enough, no need of going all out and raising the tax again for a turf :roll: just busting your chops man :roll: Actually, how is the field looking today?

GO BIG OWLS !!!!!!

choppers would have stayed longer but everyone was tuckered out from winding those darn rubber bands!! :roll:

:thumb: Just a thought, wouldn't it be cheaper to hire illegals to blow dry the field rather than hire choppers? :roll:

Heard today that the choppers cost $0.00. They were used to move standing water and help dry enough to paint the lines and such.

"terdmite" I am feeling "lucky" this week predictions forthcoming better hope it not against you!!!! :roll:

Well?? Where's the prediction Guru Pointedpexter. New stratagy?? Pick after the game. By the way, I can't figure for the life of me how anybody that lives in the armpit (being nice) of the world could feel "lucky". :thumb: