LA vs. White Co.

BigDaddy_1

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA by 14. None of the games that we have played so far have been very important District games besides Smith Co. And everyone expected a easy win over Upperman so there really hasnt been much to talk about. I think when we hit hte weeks that we play Macon, York, DeKalb things will really pick up on here. I hope and think that the Cats can win out if they keep playing the way they are and keep their heads in the game. Its going to be tough in a couple of them but they can do it. Go Big BLUE :popcorneater:

Where are all the White Co. fans and LA fans ???

I've seen more excitement at a checker game.

Will the Cats continue their winning ways or will the Warriors step up and get in the win column after a slow start ??

Your right RC. Too quiet. I believe LA wins another and keeps gaining a little confidence and experience.

Will the Cats continue their winning ways or will the Warriors step up and get in the win column after a slow start ??

You may be right there RC! I heard that my dad and your dad had a few wild and wooley checker games! :thumb::thumb:

You may be right there RC! I heard that my dad and your dad had a few wild and wooley checker games! :thumb::lol:

I know they did !!! I even played your dad several games over the years. S I X :thumb:

WC could give us all we want tonight. We have to just keep bringing it with our O and D line and try and control the game. Look for the Warrior program to be on the rise these next few years. Look at the JV and Jr. Cats game against them. They beat both of our teams and we have beat them fairly easy thru out the years. Malone will have that program up on it's feet in the very near future.

You may be right there RC! I heard that my dad and your dad had a few wild and wooley checker games! :roll::roll:

I know they did !!! I even played your dad several games over the years. S I X :thumb:

WC could give us all we want tonight. We have to just keep bringing it with our O and D line and try and control the game. Look for the Warrior program to be on the rise these next few years. Look at the JV and Jr. Cats game against them. They beat both of our teams and we have beat them fairly easy thru out the years. Malone will have that program up on it's feet in the very near future.

I know what you mean Chair. I have never understood how WC can be so competetive in Jr High and JV and fall off so much by the time they reach varsity. Back in the 80's and 90's it was that way too. WC seems to be a training ground for LA coach's (Eldridge and Lamb) so I guess we owe them a big THANK YOU!!

LA Wins 35 34 in OT. First off, congrats to White County, as one can tell that they are making steps in the right direction. Congrats to LA on a tough game where the offense dug deep and made huge plays and the defense made stops when needed. The only freakin thing I have to complain about was the $5 to park? It is funding that field house they are building. Look, I am not for that stupid thing, and am not paying for it. Dude would not even thank us for paying! LA fans are the only ones who payed I might add. Sponsors for White County include, Sonic, Sonic, and the visiting teams! That's ridiculous!