Chattanooga Basketball

RobertPaulson

In the district csas should be decent. We are in the best of preps so all the opponents there should be quality. We also have mccallie on the schedule who should be VERY good this year with a couple of big time transfers. How will SBA be? Heard the post player left? Is that true?

unless csas gets sime big time transfers like mccallie they will not be near as good as the last years. big play makers graduated.

and mccallie should contend for state.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard and Tyner will both be loaded this year they both have the same teams from last year...Look for them both to make the state tourney this year

Tyner will be extremely tough BIGG Mike bradley poses a problem for any opposing team along with Reggie Gilmore and i believe a guard they have that didn't play last year. I'm going to make the call Tyner will make a deep post season run. GO RAMS! :D

Bradley is a verbal to U Conn. :D

Why not? How many players from this area sign with legitimate Division I national title level teams?

You have a point Indian. However, he seems to be a good athlete with a good defensive skill set which is what UConn looks for in big men. His offensive game however is probably further behind than Jurick's was when he was at East Ridge. Right now, Bradley will be a defensive big man who plays within Calhoun's system until he is able to improve his offensive game. Much like Thabeet and several others have done in the past at UConn... Good Luck to Bradley!

Now everybody is jumping on the Bradley bandwagon...

...If he was from Howard you would...I applaud any kid that is trying to better his life and education by getting a scholarship to any school...I am not that narrow minded just because they don't graduate from a school that I support...I wish Big Mike well at UConn and also the Cooper kid that will attend NC A&T :roflol:

Who is bashing Bradley? I just said that everyone is on his bandwagon... i JUST KEEp it Real I havent said anything bad about him...BUT when you look at his hieght he should dominate this area that is filled with 6'3" centers...AND as for Howard goes if they have a player that is overrated then I will say it but they always seem to beat these teams with players We (Chattanooga) over hype...tHE TEMPLES,Red Banks, Ooltewahs, I wish they coulda played Grace...AND Arts and Sciences...i SAID in earlier post that Tyner was gonna be good this year so how am I bashing this kid...but lets be real...how many of you actually think that this kid is UCONN material....he is in no way better than Jurick and look what happened to him

well im gonna go ahead and throw in spot for my chargers, i mean i know they're not a tyner or howard, but we should do pretty well...Got a few transfers/1 lost-maury ragland-to focus on football

sr-Branden Simpson-PG/6'2-very strong player,def and outside range has increased greatly

sr-Josh Moss-sg/f/6'5-very good shot inside and out, strong at gettin to the hole, great def

sr-Tyler Williams-sg/f/6'4-very good shot,defense is above good,not a strong player at gettin to the hole but very talented

sr-Andrew Wilcox-c/f/6'6-gotten stronger,and faster,pretty decent shot from outside for a big man

sr-Zach Rayle-f/6'3-strong,fast,very physical,good shot but not great,above average at gettin to the hole for his size

sr-ben stiles-f/6'-very strong,okay shot,will get his minutes,used more to get fouls and rebounds

sr-dillon williams-g/f/6'3-great shot from outside/inside,good at gettin to the whole,not as strong as a coach would like but gets it done

sr-joe fritz(trans)-c/f/6'6-great shot blocker, needs to get stronger, better than average shot

jr-scott moses-g/5'11-very fast,just a great athlete,great shot,great defense,plays just as hard if not harder than his bro shane

so-corey smith-g/f/6'1-very fast,athlete,good down low,good shot

so-caleb bryson-g/f/5'10-alright speed,increased ball handling over summer,great shot from outside,alright inside,above average def.

*there may be more players added to varsity but these are the key providers