DRAMALESS DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

I will bet Barbie's eye will be swollen to twice its normal size by morning even with ice. That was a WICKED elbow she took. Shame the ref did not see it! dry.gif

Congratulations Lady Warriors! :?

He saw it

I know. If the elbow had come back the other way it would have taken HIM out!

That had to be one of the strangest called games I have ever seen. There were alot of muggings on the court that were not called. Last time I saw that much contact was when the 'clone' was playing with PADS ON!

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Lady Blaze on a great season. I know it didn't end when and where you wanted it to but it was still a great season with a great group of girls. Shelby, I enjoyed watching you play over the last 3 years and you should take great pride in what you accomplished at Blackman. You were the foundation for what has been built at Blackman and will last for a long time. Blackman has gone from irrelevant to a state contender and a big reason has been your heart, athletic ability, and leadership. Good luck at Samford. I will always be a fan.

I did not get to see the game tonight but I know lack of heart or effort were not an issue tonight. Two good teams played and someone had to lose. Netanya, it was a pleasure watching you play this year. I wish we could have had you for 3 or 4 years also. Good luck in the future wherever you play. I know you will be a success. For the returning Lady Blaze, work hard in the offseason and come back fresh and ready for another great season. There is definitely alot of returning talent and next year should be another very good year.

We are Blackman!

If TSSAA even gives a crap about the poor jobs these so called refs are doing then heres the film to watch!!! My favorite in this one is 1st half, Cleveland in bounds the ball clean in the corner and another player for Cleveland is coming hard at the play, she runs over the girl with the ball and they both go to the floor hard, the ref. is on top of the play, looks at this turns and calls a foul on Henry. Watch 4 your self and view how far Henry is away from any contact made by the two Cleveland players running into one another. The elbows would have cost a player in NBA $, in high school if the TSSAA doesnt give a crap then the coaches tell the players to do what ever the !@#$ will let you get away with!!!

I have seen MANY basketball games in my years and I have enjoyed a lot of games in my time BUT todays game i thought has got to be one of the BEST games i have seen. Not only was this a well played game BY BOTH TEAMS it was also a well coached game by both teams. The coaches in this game made adjustment after adjustment countering each other with what they were doing. I thought the officiating as a whole was good there were a few fouls i would have liked called and them some that were i was like HUH but i am sure MT Juliet thought the same thing but i thought they did a good job.

THE PLAYERS on BOTH teams made play after play we would have great defense on them and they would make a great shot to either close the lead or extend it. Then OUR players would do the same and most of it was off of a defensive turnover. Our shooters didnt have the best day but MT Juliet did a great job of getting in our face to help stop that. Natalie came in off the bench to hit a couple of big 3s to close the gap. Ty Petty had a great defensive game and in my opinion made a huge play with about 6 seconds left. MJ is inbounding the ball and she deflects it and the offender had to go beyond half court to get the ball and she didnt really have time to check the court for anyone else so she penetrated and got the lay up with about a second to go as soon as she crossed the 3 point line our defenders just split and let her have the bucket GREAT PLAY by our players and great preperation by our coaches. GREAT JOB BY BOTH TEAM

WAY TO GO LADY WARRIORS WAY TO BATTLE BACK IN REGUALTION DOWN BY 4 WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE GREAT JOB OLIVIA HITTING THOSE 2 HUGE FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!1

ALSO I want to thank Coach Messer for postponing our baseball scrimmage so that the boys could attend this game THE CROWD WAS AWESOME today the kids showed up great and it was just a beautiful crowd

GO LADY WARRIORS

I have seen MANY basketball games in my years and I have enjoyed a lot of games in my time BUT todays game i thought has got to be one of the BEST games i have seen. Not only was this a well played game BY BOTH TEAMS it was also a well coached game by both teams. The coaches in this game made adjustment after adjustment countering each other with what they were doing. I thought the officiating as a whole was good there were a few fouls i would have liked called and them some that were i was like HUH but i am sure MT Juliet thought the same thing but i thought they did a good job.

THE PLAYERS on BOTH teams made play after play we would have great defense on them and they would make a great shot to either close the lead or extend it. Then OUR players would do the same and most of it was off of a defensive turnover. Our shooters didnt have the best day but MT Juliet did a great job of getting in our face to help stop that. Natalie came in off the bench to hit a couple of big 3s to close the gap. Ty Petty had a great defensive game and in my opinion made a huge play with about 6 seconds left. MJ is inbounding the ball and she deflects it and the offender had to go beyond half court to get the ball and she didnt really have time to check the court for anyone else so she penetrated and got the lay up with about a second to go as soon as she crossed the 3 point line our defenders just split and let her have the bucket GREAT PLAY by our players and great preperation by our coaches. GREAT JOB BY BOTH TEAM

WAY TO GO LADY WARRIORS WAY TO BATTLE BACK IN REGUALTION DOWN BY 4 WITH LESS THAN A MINUTE GREAT JOB OLIVIA HITTING THOSE 2 HUGE FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!!!1

ALSO I want to thank Coach Messer for postponing our baseball scrimmage so that the boys could attend this game THE CROWD WAS AWESOME today the kids showed up great and it was just a beautiful crowd

GO LADY WARRIORS

I'll say...free throws: Riverdale 18, MJ 1...is that a record for a double overtime game...1 free throw. Riverdale did not have a player over one foul (if that score board was on point at the end) and the team total at the end was 11-5 (Riverdale had only 5 called fouls after half...including 2 ots)...I should say you feel pretty well about the officiating...Riverdale-great, MJ-great, the fact that they played on Thursday rather than Saturday-not great.

is there a particular play or 2 that you are refferring to? I thought cobi was fouled ALOT that wasnt called espcially the play at mid court late in the game that created a turnover and gave yall the bal with a chance to win instead of us shooting 2 to ice the game...Olivia was fouled many TIMES NOT CALLED but OVERALL they were consistant with it on both ends

BEST game of the tournament hands down!!! To bad it was not for a title, thats on TSSAA. Just imagine what the gate would have done if this had of been 6pm Sat night (when the towns people would have been at the game instead of listening over a radio from work). It's a shame one of these two really great basketball teams had to leave in the first round. Just doesnt seen right and didnt seem right having to pay $10.00ea. for a 3 and 5 year old to sit in my lap only to go to sleep after the first quarter because their to little to understand basketball at that age!!! I would love to talk with the person that decided to charge full admission to age 3 and up. I really thought this was a family event, I mean come on guys. TSSAA + NO COMMON SINCE = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lol:

3????=3RD Gamesx $10= :lol:

I know i take 5 and i dont have a kid playing lol...One of the twins came up and said he was thirsty and wanted a drink. he got laughed at so they get my gate because i have to but no concessions because all my money went at the gate...but if we win state it REALLY SOFTENS the blow lol