MBA at McCallie

BigOwl

Wish that score would have been flipped! It was a great game. I have no voice left! Really enjoyed talking with the MBA webcasters pregame.

Awesome kicker in Fletcher. Great asset for the Big Red. RB was also extremely good.

Did you meet the producer? In the days when he sat near me in 8th period study hall, his hair was alwas at the very edge of what the school would tolerate.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got that they were with the webcast crew. One younger 20ish gentleman and older (term used loosely) 40ish gentleman (dark hair) needing drinks. Either one would have easily met a hair code!

I believe he mentioned that he was a middle school lacrosse coach in his spare time!

Should be a wild week down here and I'm still recovering from Friday! It was heartbreaking to see the tears puddled in the the eyes Friday nite, but they were bouncing back by Saturday. Dispensed lots of hugs and pats. Still an awesome game!

Nice post, KWoodroof. Two great schools with great tradition. I'm an MUS supporter (we'll meet SOMEBODY up there in November). I miss the days of traveling to Nashville for league games (I also lived in Nashville for 12 years). Not so fond of the longer drive to 'Nooga, but I have a great friend from my MUS days who works at McCallie (and Baylor sure has a spectacular campus).

If you don't meet somebody up here in November, I assume there'll be a police investigation. Speaking of November, I'm anticipating that the TSSAA will move the Div II Championship to a vacant lot behind the Triune Baptist Church, on a Wednesday morning. Remember, you heard it here first.