Trousdale vs FC Battle on the Creekbank

creekbank

howdy folks friendships line is small but quick it will be tough to block Ford all night but i think they can handle it. coach lowe will have the FC defense ready for anything TC throws at them. its gonna be one heck of a game and i will definitely be there only i wont be running out with the flag this time. im sayin 21-14 FC and from what ive heard from some TC fans is that the players are scared and ready for a whoopin :roll: LETS GO GREEN :lol:

FC's defense might be good but best of luck holding our offense to 14. Cause that is not going to happen. Your boys are the ones that are going to be takin' to the woodshed tonight. The jackets line will have your boys spitting blood out of there mouth after the but woppin' they going to get tonight. Our boys ill out work yours and hit you right in FC's mouth. We have some of the best conditioning I have ever seen in this area.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda always liked the old uniforms the Jackets used to wear when I was going to school there.I Can't remember, what year did the Jackets start going with the yellow helmets? does one knows this maybe a question for the Great Cheeseter. I kinda wish the Jackets helmets now had a fighting Yellow Jacket logo on them that would be pretty cool.Oh by the way Jackets 35 FC14 Go Jackets :roll:

In my opinion there are a few things that should never change in sports........

1. Yankee pinstripes

2. Cowboy's star

3. Alabama, Notre Dame, and Penn State uni's

4. Trousdale Co.'s gold helment, purple facemask.

Oh, and if they ever start wearing white shoes, I'll quit going to the games!

I'll go along with 1,2,and 4 but as as for number 3 for my part if it aint orange and white I just don't care.

The only thing that I will add for the orange and white is if they ever wear that terrible orange on orange again I will become an Alabama fan. I have to admit that I liked the TC helmets as well.

The Yankees and the Cowboys I can't stand either of them.

Th
Let me just tell you' date=' this is going to be a good game. I was reading some more in my Murphy book about these teams. Trousdale has several lineman returning that are capable of knocking big holes in that line for those runners to run through. My book says that Ford kid is back. It will probably be hard for Friendship to knock a hole in his side of the line. You thinking I am joking, cause I'm not. Everytime I have come to that durn creekbank, my Pirates have not done too well, but those ladies at the concession stand always give me free water in my Thermos to mix my hot cocoa with. Good luck to both teams. Let me know if anyone has any questions about these teams and I will look it up in my book and get back with you very quickly.[/quote']

I guess the Trousdale fans don't want to talk about FC's Maasen in the Murphy book. :roll::lol: no don't want to talk about that one :D

Not really it's too depressing ;)

I kinda always liked the old uniforms the Jackets used to wear when I was going to school there.I Can't remember, what year did the Jackets start going with the yellow helmets? does one knows this maybe a question for the Great Cheeseter. I kinda wish the Jackets helmets now had a fighting Yellow Jacket logo on them that would be pretty cool.Oh by the way Jackets 35 FC14 Go Jackets :thumb:

1. Yankee pinstripes

2. Cowboy's star

penn state has the best uni's in college football!!!

you know bama's uniforms look the same but when you see saban standing on the side line you have to think... "it looks like alabama's team and all, but since nick saban(if that's even his real name) is involed it's probably just an out right lie." :thumb:

I kinda always liked the old uniforms the Jackets used to wear when I was going to school there.I Can't remember, what year did the Jackets start going with the yellow helmets? does one knows this maybe a question for the Great Cheeseter. I kinda wish the Jackets helmets now had a fighting Yellow Jacket logo on them that would be pretty cool.Oh by the way Jackets 35 FC14 Go Jackets :thumb:

1. Yankee pinstripes

2. Cowboy's star

penn state has the best uni's in college football!!!

you know bama's uniforms look the same but when you see saban standing on the side line you have to think... "it looks like alabama's team and all, but since nick saban(if that's even his real name) is involed it's probably just an out right lie." :thumb:

ATS RIGHT :thumb:

howdy folks friendships line is small but quick it will be tough to block Ford all night but i think they can handle it. coach lowe will have the FC defense ready for anything TC throws at them. its gonna be one heck of a game and i will definitely be there only i wont be running out with the flag this time. im sayin 21-14 FC and from what ive heard from some TC fans is that the players are scared and ready for a whoopin :thumb: LETS GO GREEN :thumb:

FC's defense might be good but best of luck holding our offense to 14. Cause that is not going to happen. Your boys are the ones that are going to be takin' to the woodshed tonight. The jackets line will have your boys spitting blood out of there mouth after the but woppin' they going to get tonight. Our boys ill out work yours and hit you right in FC's mouth. We have some of the best conditioning I have ever seen in this area.

Dont doubt the FC players i can tell you the conditioning they go through is tough i can tell you that from experience. the FC line on both sides of the ball is quick dont underestimate them you will be surprised when the game is a lot closer than you think Maasen is the best player in the region no doubt and he will score 14 points by himself it will be the Lee Maasen show at the Creekbank tonight :thumb:

Dont doubt the FC players i can tell you the conditioning they go through is tough i can tell you that from experience. the FC line on both sides of the ball is quick dont underestimate them you will be surprised when the game is a lot closer than you think Maasen is the best player in the region no doubt and he will score 14 points by himself it will be the Lee Maasen show at the Creekbank tonight :thumb:

Cummins, this is the same story you put forth last year. I'll agree Maasen may be the best athlete

in the area, but he was smacked around quite a bit last year...wasn't the same the rest of the game.

Don't expect any more sympathy this time around.

Cummins, this is the same story you put forth last year. I'll agree Maasen may be the best athlete

in the area, but he was smacked around quite a bit last year...wasn't the same the rest of the game.

Don't expect any more sympathy this time around.

Man you got to love rivalry games :thumb: