Who is the most Punishing Hitter?

BigDogDaddy

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by fishinternet:

Tyler Griffin Brentwood Acadamy. Briarcrest Coach called him VICIOUS. Three major hits in first half along with 2 interceptions. ;):)

Ill have to agree and say that T.Griff is the man this year. He, David Holbert and Darren Mustin are lighting it up. Nobody can stand up against them.

Posted by Franktown44:

I believe Cody Green can be the best football player in Middle Tennessee when he puts his mind to it. If he focuses on the game and plays the way he's been playing, he will have a long fututre in football.

Well, why hasnt he put his mind to it. I would have to DISAGREE with that. nobody from franklin is the best player in tennessee. have you thought of king dunlap, kody bliss, darren mustin, david holbert, tyler griffin, chad fuson, chase mctorry.

Posted by WesVols:

I think it definetly has to be William Griggs. He is 5'8 320 and lays the hat.

I would have to agree. Griggs killed, yes killed a kid last year in the Clinic Bowl. it was on the front page of the USA today. this year he is older, stronger, and had finer tuned instincts.

Guest BAEagles

There's little doubt about this Griggs kid's ability. He's one of those kids that you love to have on your defense because offenses have to design their gameplans around where he is on the field. I saw that film of last year's clinic bowl and I here to tell you it was ugly. Definetly the hardest hit Ive seen on any level of football: high school, collegiate, and professional. I just hope we can get him in an Auburn uniform in two years.

Well, why hasnt he put his mind to it. I would have to DISAGREE with that. nobody from franklin is the best player in tennessee. have you thought of king dunlap, kody bliss, darren mustin, david holbert, tyler griffin, chad fuson, chase mctorry.

The reply was on the best tackler in the state, as which I was reffering to with the best in Tennesse thing. Also, I believe when Fred Lane played for Franklin, he was the best tackler in the state, or do you disagree with that? Lemme me know...