Who is the most Punishing Hitter?

BigDogDaddy

Guest crazyhorse
Posted by Roaddog23:

Is BA 5-0, thats what I thouhgt. It looks like Cody Greens been showing up to me. And he does have the capability to be the best player in the state.

Roaddog-you are right on it. BA lives in fantasy land-when you only have less than 10 schools in your whole division it really does not mean as much to win a state title or make an all state team vs. the number of teams and players competing in 5A. That does not mean BA doesn't have good players-they do and they have great coaching. They just need to acknowledge that it is on a smaller level.

As far as Cody Green-he is a great football player and a punishing hitter. In fact Franklin has several young men that can hit and have proven themselves this year-Zach Anderson,Brad Christianson to name a couple. The BA critics can say what they want- I respect the college recruiters opinions the most because they look at all the players no matter what school they go to and they are looking at Green and Anderson.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by ubhmwea:
Posted by Roaddog23:

Is BA 5-0, thats what I thouhgt. It looks like Cody Greens been showing up to me. And he does have the capability to be the best player in the state.

Roaddog-you are right on it. BA lives in fantasy land-when you only have less than 10 schools in your whole division it really does not mean as much to win a state title or make an all state team vs. the number of teams and players competing in 5A. That does not mean BA doesn't have good players-they do and they have great coaching. They just need to acknowledge that it is on a smaller level.

As far as Cody Green-he is a great football player and a punishing hitter. In fact Franklin has several young men that can hit and have proven themselves this year-Zach Anderson,Brad Christianson to name a couple. The BA critics can say what they want- I respect the college recruiters opinions the most because they look at all the players no matter what school they go to and they are looking at Green and Anderson.

Very good points

Guest blount

The reply was on the best tackler in the state, as which I was reffering to with the best in Tennesse thing. Also, I believe when Fred Lane played for Franklin, he was the best tackler in the state, or do you disagree with that? Lemme me know...

Well, I haven't heard of him and nobody that I have talked to does. What does that tell you? Have you ever heard of Scott Wells (UT), Jake Slaughter (Auburn), Mikki Allen (49ers), Bubba Miller (Philadelphia Eagles), and many many others. Franklin makes good players, but not players that can ever be given the title of "best tackler." sorry

Guest blount
Posted by Roaddog23:

HAHAHA! That is pretty cute how yall keep on talking about this 5-0 like it is a big deal. The team that BA lost to was in the top 25 in the nation. We lost by 1 point. When was the last time FHS played a top 25 team. I'd probably have to say never. Too bad he won't be able to show his ability in any big game because FHS will not go far in playoffs.

Guest blount

As far as Cody Green-he is a great football player and a punishing hitter. In fact Franklin has several young men that can hit and have proven themselves this year-Zach Anderson,Brad Christianson to name a couple. The BA critics can say what they want- I respect the college recruiters opinions the most because they look at all the players no matter what school they go to and they are looking at Green and Anderson. Very good points

Cute..cute. Ok it is hard to argue the better team now that BA is in the Super Seven, I'll give you that. However, you cannot argue with college recruiting and the success of these players. How many big recruits has FHS had in the past four years??? Get back to me on that and I'll tell you the ones BA had.

Guest blount
Posted by BABOB:

Zach Anderson went to BA and left cause he knew he was not gonna be a starter.

That's right. He left because he wouldn't start. Now he is a "star" at FHS. What does that say??

Posted by ubhmwea:
Posted by Roaddog23:

They wouldnt be on that level if the public schools didnt vote them out. Seems like to me that someone thought they where pretty good and didnt want to play them(*cough* RIVERDALE*COUGH*). But htis is more a public|private debate topic.

Having said that Franklin has a good team this year, but will this be a one hit wonder. Brentwood Academy will be and has been good for many years.