Cannon Co. vs. Livingston Academy

wildcat5

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Homecoming !!! I'm sure the team is glad to finally get to the "icing'' part of the "cup cake" schedule!!! L.A. will have a long trip home like york but with any luck they won't be wet! Looking forward to a good game!!! :( GO LIONS!!!! :(

Homecoming!!! It will be just like at White Co. last week... Only it be the Cannon Co. boys crying this week at the dance! :roll:

Cannon has a big advantage at home... Mostly because the field is a mix of concrete and mud no grass at alllllll.

Shhh!!! there goes our competitive edge!!! :thumb: We are really conditioning for "the hole/pond" :lol:

As you should be.....

Barely won is right. With 4 TD's called back on phantom holding calls. Sparta did play up for homecoming and as usual LA played down to the competition, just doing enough to get by.

LA was clearly better and I agree, they are tending to play up/down to the competition this season, but they are 4-1 and barely does not fit in to the W's and L's columns. :roflol: Its one or the other.

Had those 4 tds stood, the score would have more indicative of the game...But they were called back, LA dominated on offense, did pretty much what they wanted (almost 400 yards total offense) and won the game. Score more than the other team is all you got to do, whether by 1 or 35. :roflol:

Ok Corso...When did BARELY figure in?? Its either a W or L, right?? And right now LA has more W's than CC and should leave Woodbury with another. But, it should be a good game. Good luck!!

GO HOG-EYE!

not so fast my friend. The boys from cannon will come out firing on all cylinders. o and not to mention cannon took care of white county easily in the pre season. im gonna go with the lions to come out on top in this one 34-21

Ok Corso...When did BARELY figure in?? Its either a W or L, right?? And right now LA has more W's than CC and should leave Woodbury with another. But, it should be a good game. Good luck!!

GO HOG-EYE!

not so fast my friend. The boys from cannon will come out firing on all cylinders. o and not to mention cannon took care of white county easily in the pre season. im gonna go with the lions to come out on top in this one 34-21

LOL! :hungry: