Alcoa @ Kingston, Oct 2nd

BCsportsfan

This one will be closer than the experts think. Alcoa will win, but KINGSTON is tested. They have been playing FULTON, CATHOLIC, AE, Anderson County for the past 10 years. Don't be surprised if this is close.

Alcoa 28

Kingston 13

The Kingston team from the past two years would play Alcoa tight, but this year's Kingston team is young... they lost a lot. I hope they make a game out of it, but I doubt it. :roflol:

Well, I plugged Alcoa and Kingston into unapproved website.com and here are the results:

2005 Alcoa 42, Kingston 14

2006 Alcoa 40, Kingston 8

2007 Alcoa 31, Kingston 13

2008 Alcoa 28, Kingston 10

And calprep prediction for 2009.......Alcoa 41, Kingston 3.

Nut'n tight about it.......... :roflol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be closer than the experts think. Alcoa will win, but KINGSTON is tested. They have been playing FULTON, CATHOLIC, AE, Anderson County for the past 10 years. Don't be surprised if this is close.

Alcoa 28

Kingston 13

I like the way you think I just don't see it this year. I think the 2009 Alcoa team is better than any team the jackets have faced in the last 10 years and we've seen some real good ones.

I like the way the Jackets fight till the end this year makes the ticket price worth every cent. Give these 9th and 10th graders time in the weight room and the future looks mighty bright!

Well, I plugged Alcoa and Kingston into unapproved website.com and here are the results:

2005 Alcoa 42, Kingston 14

2006 Alcoa 40, Kingston 8

2007 Alcoa 31, Kingston 13

2008 Alcoa 28, Kingston 10

And calprep prediction for 2009.......Alcoa 41, Kingston 3.

Nut'n tight about it.......... :roflol:

I can go with the 2009 prediction, but you quoted those other scores like they were real. I still think the Kingston teams from the last two years (2007 and 2008) would play Alcoa tight... JMO.

The Kingston CAK game in a couple of weeks should be a great match up and a good test for the Warriors and the jackets. But, the Tornadoes are at a totally different level than anyone else in 3A. (Except for the powerhouse west schools, but that's a different thread.) I expect Alcoa to take control quickly, and the second team to get alot of playing time. 35 to 7 Alcoa.