Mcminn Central vs SQHS

superman1030

I'm a Polk fan but i just wanted to reply to a post on this thread about central and alcoa game. I would love to see central take them down and smack them right in the mouth best of luck to central I Really hope you guys can pull the upset!!! Good luck on the rest of your season

Alcoa 41 Maryville 24... Maryville 49 McMinn 6...... McMinn 14 Central 10..........

Alcoa 60 Central 3

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah everyone would notice..everyone elses sports would lose a guaranteed win each year. And meigs..how often do yall win, in anything? Your only wins each year come against sequoyah.

thats a real smart quote seeing as how meigs hasnt lost more then 3 games up until last year and this season go check your stats before you talk :roflol:

Big Chiefs fan, shouldn't a true Chiefs fan be attending the games not listening on the radio to give a true, valued opinion. I know you are glad this team is struggling and I hope you are happy, cause this failure is backlash from a few years ago.

Sorry i couldn't reply faster to you,but i have been to THE CITADEL this weekend to see my son. And just to make you happy i've been to some of the Chiefs games this year.See there you go talking on stuff you don't know.I believe it was you who said 09 would be the year.Everyone knows you said that on here.And i do care for those kids and hope the best for them,but i'm not going to get on here and make excuses when those excuses are not whats going on.If your going to make excuses make true ones not that this team is a young team,you can do better then that.Come on tell what truly hides in your heart.

Sorry it took so long to reply back to you had more relevent things to do. Actually I never said 09 would be the year, not sure who did but wasn't me. One excuse I won't make for this team is the coaching staff. This staff is awesome and I am glad we have them. I see alot of young kids playing and we have alot to look forward to.

I can say this, the Chargers did not have a good game at all. I seen some kids in street attire Friday. Hope all is well. I think they will step it up against Kingston, I think the Chargers came out flat after bye week.

As for the Cheifs - you looked better when #15 came in at QB. The kid who started QB, not sure of his number, was probably your best overall. When it moved to the wing more success was there. Good luck the rest of the way.

Sorry it took so long to reply back to you had more relevent things to do. Actually I never said 09 would be the year, not sure who did but wasn't me. One excuse I won't make for this team is the coaching staff. This staff is awesome and I am glad we have them. I see alot of young kids playing and we have alot to look forward to.[/quote

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry it took so long to reply back to you had more relevent things to do. Actually I never said 09 would be the year, not sure who did but wasn't me. One excuse I won't make for this team is the coaching staff. This staff is awesome and I am glad we have them. I see alot of young kids playing and we have alot to look forward to.[/quote

You know dr dave, you just don't get it. I've read yours posts for the past several years now and "listened" to all you have to say and think you know. And honestly, no one cares. Get over it!! There comes a time when you just have to let things go.

It is important to me and many others. Not trying to be smart but you neither have to read or listen to anything I have to say or write. You have no Idea what prompted that post, if you did, and you are unbiased then you would most likely understand the reasons for that post.

You know dr dave, you just don't get it. I've read yours posts for the past several years now and "listened" to all you have to say and think you know. And honestly, no one cares. Get over it!! There comes a time when you just have to let things go.

Hey not heard from you in a while,hope your well.If you get a chance and are by this way stop in,i would love to talk to you about something,you are a good person and me and you have always got along well.I still don't know how you have the time to do all you do.Get a chance drop in.

p.s.golfcarts are so fun to ride around in ain't they.