Mcminn Central vs SQHS

superman1030

Hit a nerve I guess.

yeah the truth hurts...first round loss every year seems like....but hey, central is getting to the first round!!! are the chargers overrated? they were humbled by polk co and the offense has struggled (except for the running game the last few weeks)....don't know if i would call them overrated....is seq ever going to get over the hump?

i would call them overrated

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit a nerve I guess.

yeah the truth hurts...first round loss every year seems like....but hey, central is getting to the first round!!! are the chargers overrated? they were humbled by polk co and the offense has struggled (except for the running game the last few weeks)....don't know if i would call them overrated....is seq ever going to get over the hump?

i would call them overrated

To be very blunt and honest, in general, most all teams from the former Region 3 (Central, Polk, Meigs, etc.) are overrated if they're ranked in the top 10......until they prove otherwise.

Well said Buc. The Doc believes it would be good medicine for many of the local fans to travel north to the blount county/ knoxville area to watch some football when their own team is going to play their starters for ten minutes against a scrub team. It is a totally different ball game when one steps outside our own little area. I would like to think that our football district is similar to the Big Ten.... One or two teams tear it up in the polls every year and lay an egg when the lights come on. BTW chargers roll 49-6

Overrated Central team should easily handle a young Chiefs team while Central marches right on to yet another first round playoff loss.

You know i'm a big Chiefs fan.But one thing i'm havin trouble with is this.Maybe i'm wrong but,why does people keep sayin the Chiefs are young.Of course with Slobber theres no telling what he will say because he has no clue on anything.But if a figure right you have 4 jrs and 5 srs and maybe 1 freshman and 1 soph on offense.not sure about the freshman it may b 2 soph.So how is this a young team.I heard that on the radio also friday.A young team in my op.is a bunch of freshman and soph.not jrs and seniors.Now they do put some younger kids in some put not that much.And most of the these starters have played 3 or 4 years with the exception of one.Now i haven't been to the last 2 games and maybe these starters have changed but i wouldn;t say this is a young team.

Hey Folks, This is going to be another battle for the Chiefs trying to invade Big Blue Country and leave with a win. The Chiefs coming in looking for their first win of the season, the Chargers living well with a top ten ranking...hmmmm.....no brainer......Chiefs in a close one, 20 - 19.

GO CHIEFS!!!

(Please no remarks about me name, lol)