Alcoa Freshmen

FootballFreak123

Dont forget about the talent walking the halls of the middle school 8th grade class is down but there are a couple of big strong (215-220 pounds) lineman Braylon Young and Tyler LeQuire and a very good back with the moves of sweetness (needs attitude check however) Malik Love (will get that fixed with upper classmen leadership) also the Teater kid in 7th grade is a freak of nature along with the McClurg twins. So if you think the run will end in 2013 3A football fans think again it could be scary for a long long long time to come. :lol:

Don't worry......I am recruiting a couple of Maryville 8th graders now, Should have them in the Alcoa system soon......... :lol:

After watching their middle school team last night, they may can give up one or two. :lol:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget about the talent walking the halls of the middle school 8th grade class is down but there are a couple of big strong (215-220 pounds) lineman Braylon Young and Tyler LeQuire and a very good back with the moves of sweetness (needs attitude check however) Malik Love (will get that fixed with upper classmen leadership) also the Teater kid in 7th grade is a freak of nature along with the McClurg twins. So if you think the run will end in 2013 3A football fans think again it could be scary for a long long long time to come. :roll:

Don't worry......I am recruiting a couple of Maryville 8th graders now, Should have them in the Alcoa system soon......... :lol:

Agreed BC; Young and Lequire will be a big part of Alcoa's future. Anybody that has watched these kids play and practice can see that they have great potential and are coachable. I just wish the Middle School Program brought out the potential of all the kids and gave more players an opportunity to show what they have to offer. They could have greater results if they cooperated more with the high school coaches. The F5 will be very strong for a number of years!

Could someone post all the results of Alcoa's freshmen games? I know that Maryville is killing everyone in freshmen football except Alcoa. Maryville beat Alcoa 20-6. Maryville freshmen has everything you need. A ton of outstanding linemen.A great quarterback and receivers. Good running backs.They have a stud defensive end and a stud linebacker.

I watched the Maryville Middle School team vs Alcoa. Maryville is awesome while Alcoa isn't quite as good as they have been.

Could someone post all the results of Alcoa's freshmen games? I know that Maryville is killing everyone in freshmen football except Alcoa. Maryville beat Alcoa 20-6. Maryville freshmen has everything you need. A ton of outstanding linemen.A great quarterback and receivers. Good running backs.They have a stud defensive end and a stud linebacker.

I watched the Maryville Middle School team vs Alcoa. Maryville is awesome while Alcoa isn't quite as good as they have been.

Not sure about the scores but the alcoa freshman this year have won games against sequoyah, beardan, fulton and sevier co. They only have the one loss to maryville this season. There could have been more wins. Im not exactly sure how many games theyve played.

As for the quarterback position, I am inclined to favor Korey Bach. He let the 8th grade team last year exceptionally well as they dominated the field and won all their games and the conference championship. He has a very strong arm, deft play action,a super quick release, and is incredibly accurate. He has performed very well this year on the freshman team. Don't overlook Mr. Bach. He's their leader and the team trusts him. He will be a great one for years to come.

Simply saying that I agree with the skill of Bach but entirely disagree with him being a leader and that the team trusts him - quite the opposite in fact.

• 2 years later...

Agreed BC; Young and Lequire will be a big part of Alcoa's future. Anybody that has watched these kids play and practice can see that they have great potential and are coachable. I just wish the Middle School Program brought out the potential of all the kids and gave more players an opportunity to show what they have to offer. They could have greater results if they cooperated more with the high school coaches. The F5 will be very strong for a number of years!

Laughable.

Not sure about the scores but the alcoa freshman this year have won games against sequoyah, beardan, fulton and sevier co. They only have the one loss to maryville this season. There could have been more wins. Im not exactly sure how many games theyve played.

East Hamilton beat them 25 to 12. I will say that Alcoa had some big boys though.

Edited by EHgreen

I was at the Fulton and Alcoa frosh game and the Falcons won 32 - 13 I think was the final .. I know it was 32 - 6 with 2 mins left in game and Falcons had the scrubbs in and Alcoa's big running back #2 ran a TD to make it 32 - 13 ... Falcons dominated them.