Greeneville at Cumberland Gap...

DevilMan03

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take away the 35 pt second qtr and its 19 -6!!!! lol No but seriously, very proud of how the Panthers played. They never quit and they played as hard as they could the whole game. The field was a mess and the delay was miserable! That was some wicked weather that rolled through! As g'ville 1 stated, CG was just outmanned, but the effort was there all night. The goaline stand and the scoring drive in the 1st qtr were very impressive imo for CG. But when you're playin the best in the conference, you can't turn it over and make mental mistakes. Greeneville...you guys have got a great team and a classy bunch of folks. Hope you enjoyed coming to our place. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. CG...this may have been the hardest i've seen you guys play this year. The score was up there...but this fan is still proud of ya. Keep on fightin and clawing and plugging away. You know who's comin to town next week!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Take away the 35 pt second qtr and its 19 -6!!!! lol No but seriously, very proud of how the Panthers played. They never quit and they played as hard as they could the whole game. The field was a mess and the delay was miserable! That was some wicked weather that rolled through! As g'ville 1 stated, CG was just outmanned, but the effort was there all night. The goaline stand and the scoring drive in the 1st qtr were very impressive imo for CG. But when you're playin the best in the conference, you can't turn it over and make mental mistakes. Greeneville...you guys have got a great team and a classy bunch of folks. Hope you enjoyed coming to our place. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. CG...this may have been the hardest i've seen you guys play this year. The score was up there...but this fan is still proud of ya. Keep on fightin and clawing and plugging away. You know who's comin to town next week!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments veerman. Unfortunately, sometimes the score is not a true indicator of the teams. I think you guys are on the right track, right now, maybe just a little young and too many going both ways. The second quarter has definitely been on our side this year. Great neck of the woods you're in and I think most of us enjoyed the trip up. Good luck the rest of the season.

Take away the 35 pt second qtr and its 19 -6!!!! lol No but seriously, very proud of how the Panthers played. They never quit and they played as hard as they could the whole game. The field was a mess and the delay was miserable! That was some wicked weather that rolled through! As g'ville 1 stated, CG was just outmanned, but the effort was there all night. The goaline stand and the scoring drive in the 1st qtr were very impressive imo for CG. But when you're playin the best in the conference, you can't turn it over and make mental mistakes. Greeneville...you guys have got a great team and a classy bunch of folks. Hope you enjoyed coming to our place. Best of luck to you guys the rest of the way. CG...this may have been the hardest i've seen you guys play this year. The score was up there...but this fan is still proud of ya. Keep on fightin and clawing and plugging away. You know who's comin to town next week!!!! GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks for the compliments veerman. Unfortunately, sometimes the score is not a true indicator of the teams. I think you guys are on the right track, right now, maybe just a little young and too many going both ways. The second quarter has definitely been on our side this year. Great neck of the woods you're in and I think most of us enjoyed the trip up. Good luck the rest of the season.

Thanks Gdevil. We do have several freshmen and sophs playin right now. And just a lot of inexperience. Hopefully we can gain some depth the next few years and hopefully be able to play up to the level of you guys in the next couple of years. Hope you got to eat some of the good food in town! We'll see you guys next year...good luck the rest of the year. :D