TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

I would say your crow sauce is pretty stale by now...........being that its 10 years old. :blink:

It's just like a fine wine WaCo... it gets better with time. This batch is from my 05' stock... which was the last time I was foolish enough to bring it to the DB game. :popcorneater: I broke it out just for this occasion. :roflol:

Your storage rental each month has gotta be high with that many barrels. That doesn't even take into account the big batches you've fixed up for us the last few years. :thumb:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Southers have paid their dues. At midnight tonight that Black Devil Train loaded with Black Crowe will move on from Old Pactolus Bridge to a secret place to hide and wait until the fog begins to roll in around 10:00 Friday night. It is said that all week the Central and Tennessee High volleyball teams have been used as bait for the Devil Crowes. And that all last night and the night before the DB volleyball team shoveled dead Crowe until the wee hours of the morning. And that Crowe sauce Cap has been selling...ain't nothing but the vomit of Greenvilleians and Southers as they regurgitated undigested parts of their portion of the Devil Bird. The real Crowe sauce is being held in a vault in Bristol for a future special occasion. In the 4th quarter at the Castle that all to familiar stench will come wafting across the tracks and up the hill to the deserving recipient for this weeks Black Devil train load of the Devil Bird. Play well Indians and Vikings for one of you will inherit the Black Devil Train for your week of delicacies.

Well Southers have paid their dues. At midnight tonight that Black Devil Train loaded with Black Crowe will move on from Old Pactolus Bridge to a secret place to hide and wait until the fog begins to roll in around 10:00 Friday night. It is said that all week the Central and Tennessee High volleyball teams have been used as bait for the Devil Crowes. And that all last night and the night before the DB volleyball team shoveled dead Crowe until the wee hours of the morning. And that Crowe sauce Cap has been selling...ain't nothing but the vomit of Greenvilleians and Southers as they regurgitated undigested parts of their portion of the Devil Bird. The real Crowe sauce is being held in a vault in Bristol for a future special occasion. In the 4th quarter at the Castle that all to familiar stench will come wafting across the tracks and up the hill to the deserving recipient for this weeks Black Devil train load of the Devil Bird. Play well Indians and Vikings for one of you will inherit the Black Devil Train for your week of delicacies.

My head just exploded.

A quick start by the Indians will be the nail in the Vikings caufin. Tn High will be just like South, a deer in the headlights!!

Indians Roll and move into a 4 way tie for 1st in the Conference Standing. The Indians are pulling for and expect Boone to whip Science Hill! Hey WaCo... I spotted your girlfriend down in the Death Valley Trailer Park the other day, maybe you can get her a room @ the Ballist Tourist Home downtown.

DB 27

Tn High 14

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

Just like Cap you need to look at your own post and in the mirror if you want to see classless. We have had several boys really sick, no act A**H***. Why would the Indians rumor this, you idiot? As for the unsportsman like conduct out of our player, Their legs just got caught up and 13 yanked his up to get loose and the ref THOUGHT, he was gonna kick him, watch the film :roflolk: . I won't be suprise if he's playing tomm. Your student section had shirts on them that said "Roop is Poop" .....What, yeah real classy!!!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOUR A SORE LOSER THAT CAN'T LET GO :lol: . Remember, we have lots of pride, you people just call it arrogance because it's coming from DB. As for the cheap shots, your Rebels threw them all night long and you know it. They threw punches in the ribs after a tackle and also keep trying to hit the Indians in the privates.....What????? yes, it's true!!!!!! GET OVER IT, YOU COULD NOT GET THE JOB DONE SO QUIT WHINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With a Screen name like yours, you seem OBSESSED with us :huh: .

Waco, after you left your girl at the nut house and she then went missing, We now know who picked her up and who her new man is :roflolk: .

Compusatman, man I'm glad U R back,but I gotta tell U,Between this post and ur last

weeks post about lighting up the black locus that's some good stuff. That stench,does

it smell like a skunk? :roflolk: Just wondering.

I'm looking forward to the trip up friday night.The stone castle is one of my favorite places to watch a game. I hope we have enough of our starters ready to make it a real barn burner,and bring back a victory.If we had a bunch with just a cold,I wouldn't be so worried.We had a great crowd at death valley last week.It wouldn't hurt my feelings to play on the road every week with the fans that travel for Dobyns Bennett.They have got to be some of the best around .

I watched the replay tonight of the Tenn High vs. Science Hill game and i will say, Tenn High looked pretty good. Having said that, i don't know how goon the hill is. Shepherd has gotten a lot stronger but i think he's going to be hit hard in the back field all night tomorrow night. The fullback is a load to bring down. All DB needs to do is blitz,blitz and blitz some more. I know our offense will score on that defense. Science Hill passed at will. No coverage at all. Roll Tribe Roll................

The DB Frosh beat South tonight 19-14 to remain undefeated. A great group of freshman coming up. :roflolk:

I did a little studing today and it may be that Tennessee High is the best team we've faced this year. We're not going to catch them by suprise like we did South. I hope our defense has their best game because I think thats what it will take. If the offensive line comes to play like they did last week the offense will be ok. Got to cut down on those penilites.

A quick start by the Indians will be the nail in the Vikings caufin. Tn High will be just like South, a deer in the headlights!!

Indians Roll and move into a 4 way tie for 1st in the Conference Standing. The Indians are pulling for and expect Boone to whip Science Hill! Hey WaCo... I spotted your girlfriend down in the Death Valley Trailer Park the other day, maybe you can get her a room @ the Ballist Tourist Home downtown.

DB 27

Tn High 14

If DB wins, surely they can win with class. Act like you have won a game before. If you are as good as you think you are, then why act so suprised? AND, don't get kicked out of the game for sportsmanship when you are winning! THAT is classless, maybe that is deserving of a letter to editor? One week you are on your backs kicking and crying because you lost and the next week you are taking cheap shots. As much of a rivalry as Skunk's boys had, they never got kicked out. If they had, the second kicking would have come from Skunk. Where is the DB pride? Wondering, did the DB coaches come up with the rumor tactic of pig flu? TN High is smarter than that. Win or lose, show some class.

Sounds like someone's letter to the editor struck a nerve with DBWatchdog :roflolk: How's the old saying go? Something about if the shoe fits, wear it. At least the author of that letter used his real name. I think Moneychanger would be a truer id for you. Fits with your day job just a bit better. We could go into the specifics of what actually happened with the penalty that you seem to think you know so much about, but that would just be wasted on you. It's far more comfortable for you to stay wrapped in the cloak of bitterness you're still dragging around over the legend YOU THOUGHT your son was supposed to be. You won't have to dig very deep to find out the true story of what happened there, but you can't handle the truth. What's got your goat the most is who started this year and who didn't last year.

You're a fine one to talk about anyone else giving their kid a "kicking". Excuses, excuses should be your family motto. Where's the DB pride? It's alive and well, no thanks to you. The bigger question is where is yours? You are a disgrace.

By the way IndianNation, as much as it sickens me to say, DBWatchDog is a DB graduate and parent of a player from the class of 2009.