TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap1

Cap i take that back about you being Glenn beck, but you have to take that back about me being ronnie bliss, it isn't my web site my sons. i think D.B. will go 5 and 5 and make to the playoffs and win a game or two. the next few years they are going to be tough. i hope South ,Tenn high, Elizab. D. Boone and North go a long ways. we have to get Football going in NET. the fans need to stick together once we get out of this end.

as you can tell i sure can't write gota get some lessons from BobbyT"smon

That’s a deal. Your son has done well…. very informative, especially the stats. You should try to get the stats for the opposing team of the week and post them with your story.

I agree it would be nice if we could all just get along… after the game that is. Before the game the jawing helps build excitement for the game. I was so fired up for the game between South and DB that after about the third touchdown by DB, I tried to remain clam…but soon caught myself doing the Florida State CHOP along with the rest of the DB crowd! Talk about loosing yourself in the madness. :thumb: And I think I might have twisted my ankle high-fiveing when CS delivered that crushing stiff arm on the way to the endzone. And to think… I can’t stand you people. :thumb: But I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So much so that tonight I will take my usual spot on the sidelines… working the chains for Youth League Parks and Recreation football game tonight just to get a glimpse of the future, and to also get in discussion time during the game with a couple of the Tennessee High studs that help ref. Of course… my daughter cheers, so it’s either that or sit up in the stands pretending to get excited about a bunch of little girls screaming. dry.gif

By the way… after last Friday night I’ve found that DB and THS fans are a whole lot alike. They sit there with their legs crossed worried that someone from their church will see them if they show any emotion during the game. I saw the excitement in many of their eyes but they would dare jump up and act a fool. Lord knows they don’t want to explain to sister Betty Lou about why they dropped the F bomb at the game Friday night. Now South fans… totally different ball game. They LOVE THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM and most AINT AFRAID TO SHOW IT.

Just what game were you at last Friday???? You sure couldn't have been at the South/DB game! That was the most disgusting show of fan support I've ever witnessed for high school! To leave your team before mid-way of the 3rd quarter that rivaled the evacuation of hurricane Katrina from "Deathly Quiet Valley"....... Dang bro, you need to get your head on straight!

Cap1
Cap i take that back about you being Glenn beck' date=' but you have to take that back about me being ronnie bliss, it isn't my web site my sons. i think D.B. will go 5 and 5 and make to the playoffs and win a game or two. the next few years they are going to be tough. i hope South ,Tenn high, Elizab. D. Boone and North go a long ways. we have to get Football going in NET. the fans need to stick together once we get out of this end.

as you can tell i sure can't write gota get some lessons from BobbyT"smon[/quote']

That’s a deal. Your son has done well…. very informative, especially the stats. You should try to get the stats for the opposing team of the week and post them with your story.

I agree it would be nice if we could all just get along… after the game that is. Before the game the jawing helps build excitement for the game. I was so fired up for the game between South and DB that after about the third touchdown by DB, I tried to remain clam…but soon caught myself doing the Florida State CHOP along with the rest of the DB crowd! Talk about loosing yourself in the madness. :thumb: And I think I might have twisted my ankle high-fiveing when CS delivered that crushing stiff arm on the way to the endzone. And to think… I can’t stand you people. :thumb: But I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL. So much so that tonight I will take my usual spot on the sidelines… working the chains for Youth League Parks and Recreation football game tonight just to get a glimpse of the future, and to also get in discussion time during the game with a couple of the Tennessee High studs that help ref. Of course… my daughter cheers, so it’s either that or sit up in the stands pretending to get excited about a bunch of little girls screaming. dry.gif

By the way… after last Friday night I’ve found that DB and THS fans are a whole lot alike. They sit there with their legs crossed worried that someone from their church will see them if they show any emotion during the game. I saw the excitement in many of their eyes but they would dare jump up and act a fool. Lord knows they don’t want to explain to sister Betty Lou about why they dropped the F bomb at the game Friday night. Now South fans… totally different ball game. They LOVE THEIR FOOTBALL TEAM and most AINT AFRAID TO SHOW IT.

Just what game were you at last Friday???? You sure couldn't have been at the South/DB game! That was the most disgusting show of fan support I've ever witnessed for high school! To leave your team before mid-way of the 3rd quarter that rivaled the evacuation of hurricane Katrina from "Deathly Quiet Valley"....... Dang bro, you need to get your head on straight!

I think Cap1 is pulling our leg, Theres no way he would be sitting with the DB crowd.

I will agree that too many DB fans sit on their hands. They do travel as good as any team in the state, and the ones that do travel are usually very vocal. On another thread, it was said the South faithful was brobably band parents??? give me a break, DB has the biggest band in the state, and if only 1 parent left, it would only be about 400, South appeared to have about 100 in their band, but more like 1500 left in the 3rd, go figure? :thumb:

I will agree that too many DB fans sit on their hands. They do travel as good as any team in the state, and the ones that do travel are usually very vocal. On another thread, it was said the South faithful was brobably band parents??? give me a break, DB has the biggest band in the state, and if only 1 parent levt, it would only be about 400, South appeared to have about 100 in their band, but more like 1500 left in the 3rd, go figure? :thumb:

Is that "fuzzy math" ? :thumb:

I will agree that too many DB fans sit on their hands. They do travel as good as any team in the state, and the ones that do travel are usually very vocal. On another thread, it was said the South faithful was brobably band parents??? give me a break, DB has the biggest band in the state, and if only 1 parent levt, it would only be about 400, South appeared to have about 100 in their band, but more like 1500 left in the 3rd, go figure? :wacko:

Is that "fuzzy math" ? :(

He he, thats the new city math.

1) Boone 3-1/6-1

1) THS 3-1/6-1

3) South 3-1/5-1-1

4) DB 3-1/3-4

5) SH 2-2/3-4

Not that it matters, probably, and I certainly would not complain either way, but it is my understanding that the TSSAA has South at 6-1.

Jhits....count all of Souths opponents and tell me how a 6-1 record is possible? :wacko: Was that a joke or something. :(

1) Boone 3-1/6-1

1) THS 3-1/6-1

3) South 3-1/5-1-1

4) DB 3-1/3-4

5) SH 2-2/3-4

Not that it matters, probably, and I certainly would not complain either way, but it is my understanding that the TSSAA has South at 6-1.

Jhits....count all of Souths opponents and tell me how a 6-1 record is possible? :( Was that a joke or something. :wacko:

Maybe he was counting Volunteer in advance, which would be permitable. :wacko:

1) Boone 3-1/6-1

1) THS 3-1/6-1

3) South 3-1/5-1-1

4) DB 3-1/3-4

5) SH 2-2/3-4

Jhits....count all of Souths opponents and tell me how a 6-1 record is possible? :( Was that a joke or something. :wacko:

My bad for chiming in without paying close attention to the post Cap. He means 5-1. the TSSAA did award South a win for the West game. I do not Know if they left West with A tie, loss, or no game played on their record. Sorry for the confusion.

If Tennessee High wins, it won't be a blow out. They may ball control and nickel and dime the Tribe to death, but ole Catfish will have something in line to give the Indian offense a chance in the end. The man may be old and on his last legs before retirement, but he knows what he's doing. Nobody questions him or his coaching decisions quite like they do Clark. I trust in Watson, every Friday night.

Roll Tribe.