TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. :wacko:

Your about to find out your in a tougher conference now with all these little 5a schools than you were in with those weak sister 6a schools your used to playin for the last decade. Guys its just the cold hard truth and you know it. And in case you forgot this ain't got nothin to do with South,We knew they were overrated...that should have been there 3rd loss..so you ain't done nothin yet...I usually try to stay away from trash talkin except for 2 weeks out of the season.. guess which ones :wacko: Ohh in case you forgot 2 of them little schools done busted your butt for ya :wacko:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. :lol:

Your about to find out your in a tougher conference now with all these little 5a schools than you were in with those weak sister 6a schools your used to playin for the last decade. Guys its just the cold hard truth and you know it. And in case you forgot this ain't got nothin to do with South,We knew they were overrated...that should have been there 3rd loss..so you ain't done nothin yet...I usually try to stay away from trash talkin except for 2 weeks out of the season.. guess which ones :wacko: Ohh in case you forgot 2 of them little schools done busted your butt for ya :wacko:

Look at it how you want, but the facts are we beat ourselves those two games. This conference is no were near as strong as the old and that was just dumb to say. Those weak sister schools helped us spank your butts year after year. If you are gonna talk trash then its all good but atleast talk with some facts. Like we said, this is our down year and we are not as bad as some would like but, if your gonna get it done you better place your mark because it's now or more of the same. Ive said all along that TH would be the one to beat this year, but your post about the conference levels just made me feel better about things. :wacko:

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. :wacko:

The Boone fans look on and cheer on DB....come on guys you all gotta win out now!

I still think the game will be close but I am giving DB the edge, not just because I want them to win, but I think they finally woke up. South is a confidence builder and they should be riding high. I don't think TN High has really had the tests that DB has had this season.

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. :thumb:

Your about to find out your in a tougher conference now with all these little 5a schools than you were in with those weak sister 6a schools your used to playin for the last decade. Guys its just the cold hard truth and you know it. And in case you forgot this ain't got nothin to do with South,We knew they were overrated...that should have been there 3rd loss..so you ain't done nothin yet...I usually try to stay away from trash talkin except for 2 weeks out of the season.. guess which ones :D Ohh in case you forgot 2 of them little schools done busted your butt for ya :D

Ok , lets look at the weak conference we have been in. Bearden would beat you year in and year out by at least 28 points. We beat them every time. Science Hill usually whips you also. Sevier County would beat you by atleast 35 also. Jeff County would likewise drill you annually. You know theirs no need to go on. The cellar dweller which is Campbell County would probably push you to the end year after year. So, your statement was completely off the wall. Obviously you don't know much about football. I'm going to have to be careful reading your posts. Or just don't read them at all. Oh yeah, throw in Oak Ridge every year for another weak team. Yeah right.Roll Tribe Roll.............

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. :thumb:

Your about to find out your in a tougher conference now with all these little 5a schools than you were in with those weak sister 6a schools your used to playin for the last decade. Guys its just the cold hard truth and you know it. And in case you forgot this ain't got nothin to do with South,We knew they were overrated...that should have been there 3rd loss..so you ain't done nothin yet...I usually try to stay away from trash talkin except for 2 weeks out of the season.. guess which ones :D Ohh in case you forgot 2 of them little schools done busted your butt for ya :D

Ok , lets look at the weak conference we have been in. Bearden would beat you year in and year out by at least 28 points. We beat them every time. Science Hill usually whips you also. Sevier County would beat you by atleast 35 also. Jeff County would likewise drill you annually. You know theirs no need to go on. The cellar dweller which is Campbell County would probably push you to the end year after year. So, your statement was completely off the wall. Obviously you don't know much about football. I'm going to have to be careful reading your posts. Or just don't read them at all. Oh yeah, throw in Oak Ridge every year for another weak team. Yeah right.Roll Tribe Roll.............

You need to look at some of the records of those teams you mentioned db91. I outlined how weak the Big East was on the DB vs. South thread. Bearden just lost to Maryville 38-0. And Seveir Co. beat Seymour by a point in ot. The same Seymour team Boone held to 3pts.

Wow. This is getting better than the South - DB lovefest board last week.

Perhaps a new, real rivalry will be born.

One other reason for my prediction of Vikings by 10 or more - DB will be emotionally down after the most emotional game they have played in 3 years. Take it to the bank or to Vegas.

All this talk about which conference is the weakest? Forget conferences. It has been proven year after year after year, Upper east tn. as a whole is weak in football. How many times has a team from upper east tn. beat a team west of Morristown besides DB in the past 20 years? And how many times has DB lost in the first round of the playoffs in the past 5 years? And I am sure the Viking fans remember their last trip west of Morristown. This years Big 8 conference is probably the weakest in the state top to bottom. Tennessee High is ranked high because of their record only, not strenth of schedule. They have yet to play a top 10 team in any clasifacation. And after friday they still will not have played one. Everybody just needs to chill on thinking their all that. Your just sitting yourselvs up for a big letdown.

And etfan, the game Friday night was emotional for South, not DB. Tennessee High will be tough regardless.

All this talk about which conference is the weakest? Forget conferences. It has been proven year after year after year, Upper east tn. as a whole is weak in football. How many times has a team from upper east tn. beat a team west of Morristown besides DB in the past 20 years? And how many times has DB lost in the first round of the playoffs in the past 5 years? And I am sure the Viking fans remember their last trip west of Morristown. This years Big 8 conference is probably the weakest in the state top to bottom. Tennessee High is ranked high because of their record only, not strenth of schedule. They have yet to play a top 10 team in any clasifacation. And after friday they still will not have played one. Everybody just needs to chill on thinking their all that. Your just sitting yourselvs up for a big letdown.

And etfan, the game Friday night was emotional for South, not DB. Tennessee High will be tough regardless.

Are you referring to Volunteer or DB? I agree with you though. TN High could go 10-0 and there would still be doubters and rightfully so. The only team in this area that has recently held up their end of the bargain was Cloudland and that game didn't turn out very well. Teams from this area rarely get exposed to teams of that calibre unless they make it to the semifinals. By then however it is too late to prepare for it. That's why I have always been a proponent of the area teams attempting to schedule opponents from the Knoxville area if they can afford it. Although a word of advice, just because there from Knoxville or Nashville doesn't necessarily mean they are better. It doesn't take a smart person to see that in Tennessee the same small group of teams from the same area usually dominate. Occasionally a fresh face will sneak in every couple of years.

But it's usually a safe bet when it comes to predicting who will make it to the state finals. In 6A a team from Rutherford Co. and a team from Williamson Co. Use to you could simply say Maryville in 4A. It probably won't be that way this year but they will make their fair share of appearances. 2A and 3A has been dominated by Alcoa and they probably haven't even been challenged in the playoffs since 2004 when they had that shootout with Huntingdon.

The MLC and the Big 8 have been weak. The Big East was as well. DB is always tough, Sevier Co has had some decent and some poor teams. Bearden has been pretty good.

But to person who said that Jefferson County would drill the Vikings every year and that Science Hill usually beats them...that's just not true. TN High has a winning record over the Hill and Jeff Co hasn't had many formidable teams since the 80s when they would annually defeat the Big 9 champion in the first round of the playoffs.

Thanks for knocking off South DB! Now if you can knock off Tenn High for us, we can move up in the polls! :roflol:

I would'nt worry much about the polls. You just better hope your team continues to get better. If we had played against you like we did against South(like DB is supposed to play) you would have gotten shelled also. Keep that in mind.

As far as your concerned CAP. I stated that Tenn. High would throw more this year. Yes i've seen your QB play in the jamboree and i was impressed. But, keep in mind it's hard to throw while your laying on your a**. Now, i'm out.LOL.

Oh yeah. What's the chance of getting that sorry excuse of a stadium torn down and starting over. That place is aweful.Atleast JC is doing something about theirs. And after you guys build these new state of the art stadiums that you will be so proud of, DB will build something to blow your mind. Arrogance huh, yeah we like to give you guys some ammunition. Roll Tribe Roll.......

I was just having a little fun with you DB. Actually, i could care less about the polls. Your talking alot of smack for a team just just won their 2nd game! Besides, we're just little ole Clinton.....your supposed to whoop up on us anyway! I had a feeling you guys would get better as the season went on anyway, but thats because you start playing the upper east tn teams now! Good luck the rest of the season!

I was just having a little fun with you DB. Actually, i could care less about the polls. Your talking alot of smack for a team just just won their 2nd game! Besides, we're just little ole Clinton.....your supposed to whoop up on us anyway! I had a feeling you guys would get better as the season went on anyway, but thats because you start playing the upper east tn teams now! Good luck the rest of the season!

“Just little ole Clinton”… yea right. Your just little ole 7-0 CLINTON out of District 3… the Vikings see ya!! :roflol: I like the way you said that. I guess when you are 7-0 (or 6-0 for that matter) you don’t have to go around talking about how bad your are… the proof is right there for all to see. Hopefully we’ll get to see each other in person during post season. That is if we can get by the big bad (in the middle of a LOOSING season) “GOLIATH OF THE EAST” without to many casualties. Heck… these guys win one more game and they’ll be ready to take on UT!!! :thumb: Hope you guys continue to do well. It's a new day for us little people now with Maryville not in the picture!