TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

I was just having a little fun with you DB. Actually, i could care less about the polls. Your talking alot of smack for a team just just won their 2nd game! Besides, we're just little ole Clinton.....your supposed to whoop up on us anyway! I had a feeling you guys would get better as the season went on anyway, but thats because you start playing the upper east tn teams now! Good luck the rest of the season!

“Just little ole Clinton”… yea right. Your just little ole 7-0 CLINTON out of District 3… the Vikings see ya!! :thumb: I like the way you said that. I guess when you are 7-0 (or 6-0 for that matter) you don’t have to go around talking about how bad your are… the proof is right there for all to see. Hopefully we’ll get to see each other in person during post season. That is if we can get by the big bad (in the middle of a LOOSING season) “GOLIATH OF THE EAST” without to many casualties. Heck… these guys win one more game and they’ll be ready to take on UT!!! :roflol: Hope you guys continue to do well. It's a new day for us little people now with Maryville not in the picture!

After all these years..........you still have no clue. :thumb:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all these years..........you still have no clue. :thumb:

Of what you're talking about??? You're right. :roflol:

If you are referring to the fact that for some reason you think that DB is the only school around here that can compete with the schools out of Knoxville... we will see. You base this on the fact that none of us were able to get past 12 TIMES STATE CHAMPION Maryville. The fact is YOU don't have a clue... because they are YOUR problem now. And believe me this self appointed "Winningest Team in the State" (translation = We know we are good but we can’t prove it) label pails in comparison to Seven BACK to BACK STATE TITLES!! Hey... but don't take may word for it... one of these days you gonna get to go on down their and get you some.... maybe :thumb: ...someday. Now that I think about it you may not get to for a while because if I'm not mistaken, you will have to make it out of the first round in order to face a team like the Red Rebels... so just take my word for it. :thumb:

After all these years..........you still have no clue. :roflol:

Of what you're talking about??? You're right. :thumb:

If you are referring to the fact that for some reason you think that DB is the only school around here that can compete with the schools out of Knoxville... we will see. You base this on the fact that none of us were able to get past 12 TIMES STATE CHAMPION Maryville. The fact is YOU don't have a clue... because they are YOUR problem now. And believe me this self appointed "Winningest Team in the State" (translation = We know we are good but we can’t prove it) label pails in comparison to Seven BACK to BACK STATE TITLES!! Hey... but don't take may word for it... one of these days you gonna get to go on down their and get you some.... maybe :thumb: ...someday. Now that I think about it you may not get to for a while because if I'm not mistaken, you will have to make it out of the first round in order to face a team like the Red Rebels... so just take my word for it. ;)

I never said anything about DB playing or beating Maryville. I never said we could make it past the first round. The statement you made in the above post proves me right. How many times during those "Seven Back to BACK STATE TITLES" did you even face Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you faced Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you even made it past Morristown? Sounds to me like you have other problems before you even get to think abot Maryville. You have not been able to play with the schools west of Morristown since the 70's and DB has. That is a fact and thats why you have no clue. But this Friday night its between DB and THS. Im not going to make a fool out of myself and predict DB to win because I see how it made you look last year when you guaranteed a Viking win over the Indians. But you go right ahead and pour it on. :thumb:

I never said anything about DB playing or beating Maryville. I never said we could make it past the first round. The statement you made in the above post proves me right. How many times during those "Seven Back to BACK STATE TITLES" did you even face Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you faced Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you even made it past Morristown? Sounds to me like you have other problems before you even get to think abot Maryville. You have not been able to play with the schools west of Morristown since the 70's and DB has. That is a fact and thats why you have no clue. But this Friday night its between DB and THS. Im not going to make a fool out of myself and predict DB to win because I see how it made you look last year when you guaranteed a Viking win over the Indians. But you go right ahead and pour it on. :roflolk:

All I can say to that is we will see…. starting this year for the Vikings.

And I didn’t guaranty anything… especially last year. Yea I pulled for my team till the bitter end, but like I said before I knew the odds weren’t in our favor. I wouldn’t even do that this year and I’ve seen both teams play and know hands down who the better team is. Now on the other hand… you have never gone down with the ship…. or is it burnt down with the Tee Pee. :thumb: That would be too much like being a true fan. As a matter of fact you probably have the “For Sale” signs already made up for Coach Clarks front yard.

I never said anything about DB playing or beating Maryville. I never said we could make it past the first round. The statement you made in the above post proves me right. How many times during those "Seven Back to BACK STATE TITLES" did you even face Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you faced Maryville? How many times in the past 20 years have you even made it past Morristown? Sounds to me like you have other problems before you even get to think abot Maryville. You have not been able to play with the schools west of Morristown since the 70's and DB has. That is a fact and thats why you have no clue. But this Friday night its between DB and THS. Im not going to make a fool out of myself and predict DB to win because I see how it made you look last year when you guaranteed a Viking win over the Indians. But you go right ahead and pour it on. :roflolk:

And I didn’t guaranty anything… especially last year. Yea I pulled for my team till the bitter end, but like I said before I knew the odds weren’t in our favor. I wouldn’t even do that this year and I’ve seen both teams play and know hands down who the better team is. Now on the other hand… you have never gone down with the ship…. or is it burnt down with the Tee Pee. :thumb: That would be too much like being a true fan. As a matter of fact you probably have the “For Sale” signs already made up for Coach Clarks front yard.

Oh....Good one, "starting this year for the Vikings". I got a good laugh from your earlier post where you said now that Maryville is out of the way THS, South, and Mo. West would rule 5A. ;) Have you even seen a team outside of upper east tn. play? I don't think you even know enough about High School football to be having this back and forth with me. Why don't you move on over the the girls volleyball thread.

And another thing, I have never called for Graham Clark to be fired. I have only called for changes. If you or anybody else care to take the time to search my post over the past several years you will find that I praised him when he did well and I got on his case when he didn't. Clark made some changes before the South game and you see the result don't you. And I was on here that night after the game giving him and the entire coaching staff their props. Thats just the way I roll, and I don't care if you or anybody else approves. By the way did you ever find a example of how patting someone on the back when their not doing a good job has ever made them better. Do you have a "upward" decal on the back of your Buick?

Your about to find out that big brother is coimng to do to you what we did to South. Expect it and you won't be to disappointed when it becomes reality. Guys it's just the cold hard truth. We own East Tenn. and always will. Roll Tribe Roll.............. ;)

Your about to find out your in a tougher conference now with all these little 5a schools than you were in with those weak sister 6a schools your used to playin for the last decade. Guys its just the cold hard truth and you know it. And in case you forgot this ain't got nothin to do with South,We knew they were overrated...that should have been there 3rd loss..so you ain't done nothin yet...I usually try to stay away from trash talkin except for 2 weeks out of the season.. guess which ones :roflolk: Ohh in case you forgot 2 of them little schools done busted your butt for ya ;)

Ok , lets look at the weak conference we have been in. Bearden would beat you year in and year out by at least 28 points. We beat them every time. Science Hill usually whips you also. Sevier County would beat you by atleast 35 also. Jeff County would likewise drill you annually. You know theirs no need to go on. The cellar dweller which is Campbell County would probably push you to the end year after year. So, your statement was completely off the wall. Obviously you don't know much about football. I'm going to have to be careful reading your posts. Or just don't read them at all. Oh yeah, throw in Oak Ridge every year for another weak team. Yeah right.Roll Tribe Roll.............

ok let me break it down for ya!!

Bearden...A very solid team year in year out i,ll give ya that one..28 points ;) every year i don,t think so.

Jeff county -2-4. already been smoked by greeneville..ain't had anything really since the 80,s

The Hill...PLEASE!! We own the deed to Gilligan's Island.

Cambell county...2-4..NEXT!!(weak sister)

Sevier ...Well they are either very good or very bad year in year out ..this year undefeated against teams with 3 wins or less(that includes you)..jury still out!

Oak Ridge..decent this year but not what they once were.

Ya gotta do better than that :thumb:

You probably could of just listed Oak Ridge and that would of been enough. Bearden would of been a good answer for the past 3 or 4 years but I dought the 28pts. Jefferson Co & Sevier Co. would beat anybody in Upper East. Tn most years but not every year. I think DB has played a much tougher schedule in the past and won most of them. Oak Ridge, William Blount, Sevier Co., Farragut, etc. But none of this has any bearing on this Friday nights game. This is the best all around team that Tennessee High has had probably in the past 15 years or so. If you take a look at their scores you will see that they have laid the wood to everyboody they've played. DB's defense will have to step it up a notch to slow them down and the Offensive line will have to play as well as they did against South.

Couch, i've seen your team play South a few times over the years in the playoffs and i will tell you something about the old MLC. Boreing. That was not football. I stated then knowing of the change in the TSSAA conferences, "this new alignment is going to ruin our football". You have no idea how good we have been for the last decade or so. This new alignment is going to hurt our program in the long run. We are playing down almost every week and we cannot get better doing this. No offense to Boone because they have a decent team this year, but they are not good enough to even win this conference. This conference is going to come down to DB and S.Hill every year. Tenn. High will play a strong 3rd along with South. Don't be surprised this year when we make the playoffs and make some noise. And when we get to play Maryville someday we're going to show the rest of the old MLC how to get the job done. LOL. I will agree about one thing. We are going to have a tuff game with the Vikings on friday and i respect their talent. I hope it's a injury free event without all the penalties. I hope both teams are healthy with their best people on the field. After all, we want to win against your best players. Good luck and Roll Tribe Roll................

Couch, i've seen your team play South a few times over the years in the playoffs and i will tell you something about the old MLC. Boreing. That was not football. I stated then knowing of the change in the TSSAA conferences, "this new alignment is going to ruin our football". You have no idea how good we have been for the last decade or so. This new alignment is going to hurt our program in the long run. We are playing down almost every week and we cannot get better doing this. No offense to Boone because they have a decent team this year, but they are not good enough to even win this conference. This conference is going to come down to DB and S.Hill every year. Tenn. High will play a strong 3rd along with South. Don't be surprised this year when we make the playoffs and make some noise. And when we get to play Maryville someday we're going to show the rest of the old MLC how to get the job done. LOL. I will agree about one thing. We are going to have a tuff game with the Vikings on friday and i respect their talent. I hope it's a injury free event without all the penalties. I hope both teams are healthy with their best people on the field. After all, we want to win against your best players. Good luck and Roll Tribe Roll................

This conference is going to be DB and SH every year? Why? Just because SH is a bigger school.... just compare DB and SH programs... how many players come out for each? Heck, a few years ago you could take a tiny 1A school and whip SH. Classification has nothing to do with it and if you think SH is that good you are mistaken. They have gotten a lot better.... but they are finally catching up to talent a level below TH and SS. Boone can't win the conference.... heck all they have to do is win 4 more games and they have that conference in their pocket.

Oh and one more thing, playing down every single week? You couldn't play up and beat people and when you played the second one around here to play down... you couldnt get the job done. A program gets hurt in 5 weeks over the conference? What the heck were those kids doing all summer, shining up the trophy case and not lifting weights?