TENNESSEE HIGH VS. DOBYNS BENNETT

Yogi Bear

Just heard eleven Indians have the swine flue. One lineman, Sensabaugh and Roop just to name some. Don't know about the others but if Sensabaugh don't play it's time to call up the freshman runningback(Swafford). After all, he might just score 4 td's just like he has the rest of the year. HA HA.

Yes their are a few sick I INDIANS but #32 practiced today & will ay Friday

I think we have 2 players of the week from local media outlets.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a close game like I'm expecting, the Vikings have a big advantage in the place kicking. Kid can boot it on kick-offs and for points. FGs could be important especially in an overtime or if becomes a defensive struggle. Vikings special teams look good too. Better watch the kickoff returns Tribe.

I truly hope DB goes deep in the playoffs. If any team deserves it I feel it would be them. So many seasons they had the team to make it and to be blindsided year after year is just something that can't go on for ever.

But...I don't see DB beating the Vikings this year. The Vikings, IMO, are not unbeatable but they are playing as one unit. O and D! Tallman is unstopable. And Harmon is as composed as Curt. He may not be the overall athlete Curt was but he is a complete package. He will not be swayed by any defensive package DB brings. He runs the spread with aplomb but can revert to the Vikings tried and true under center package. DB will be the one left guessing. South lives and dies (died) by the big play. Bristol has the ability to go to plan B. And they won't wait until the need arises. They will mix it up and keep DB on the edge. I will give the Vikings a 3 TD advantage.

I truly hope DB goes deep in the playoffs. If any team deserves it I feel it would be them. So many seasons they had the team to make it and to be blindsided year after year is just something that can't go on for ever.

But...I don't see DB beating the Vikings this year. The Vikings, IMO, are not unbeatable but they are playing as one unit. O and D! Tallman is unstopable. And Harmon is as composed as Curt. He may not be the overall athlete Curt was but he is a complete package. He will not be swayed by any defensive package DB brings. He runs the spread with aplomb but can revert to the Vikings tried and true under center package. DB will be the one left guessing. South lives and dies (died) by the big play. Bristol has the ability to go to plan B. And they won't wait until the need arises. They will mix it up and keep DB on the edge. I will give the Vikings a 3 TD advantage.

South was suppose to do this to DB also and look what happened... :)

11...I won't miss this game. With no dog in the hunt I must see the future as it unfolds. The difference is the Vikings are carrying no burden. Their confidence is running high. I've seen you both play and for you to beat them will mean you will have done something.

11...I won't miss this game. With no dog in the hunt I must see the future as it unfolds. The difference is the Vikings are carrying no burden. Their confidence is running high. I've seen you both play and for you to beat them will mean you will have done something.

I would like to see it too. I would much rather support my beloved Rebels in Church Hill however and see how they pick up the pieces. I figure they might appreciate the support. You go on though. I don't have a kid playing but consider them all my kids. Now that yours has moved on you apparently feel differently. Sit with Cap and cheer on the Vikings. If you enjoy yourself I''m sure you can sit with him again on the visitors side at Death Valley in week 10. :)

If I were you I would stick close to home and support my own team rather than going to Bristol in hopes of seeing DB get beat.

I would like to see it too. I would much rather support my beloved Rebels in Church Hill however and see how they pick up the pieces. I figure they might appreciate the support. You go on though. I don't have a kid playing but consider them all my kids. Now that yours has moved on you apparently feel differently. Sit with Cap and cheer on the Vikings. If you enjoy yourself I''m sure you can sit with him again on the visitors side at Death Valley in week 10. :)

I'm sorry you see it that way Crawdad. I see it as scouting. And I will sit solo to make sure to get a clear picture.

If I were you I would stick close to home and support my own team rather than going to Bristol in hopes of seeing DB get beat.

That's not it at all Jack. I just want to be able to tell the story from an unbiased point of view. And yes, I want to see if you have what it takes to play with the intensity needed to win this game two weeks in a row.

10 reasons Dobyns-Bennett wins :

10) Dobyns-Bennett is still Dobyns-Bennett (who's your daddy)

9) Clark and Watson will out-scheme Stubbs

8)fighting to ensure winning season

7)The BAND-the war chant infects your brain and destroys your thinking

6)they have WaCoJaCo

5)riding momentum from "upset" at Death Valley

4)Seabolt and Steele will outplay Davis and Howard in the game within the game

3)enjoy playing in the Stone Castle

2)big playmakers Steele and Sensabaugh

1)because crawdad lives in Kingsport :)

10 reasons Tennessee High wins:

10) the sign in the end zone says"1972 National Champions"

9)more diversity on offense with several backs to share the workload