Maryville v Catholic

BigAir

I just thought the football field had been ruined by those communist-sport players that don't have the good sense to get in out of the rain.
[/b]

That would be soccer players.....right?

Yup. We have a winner!!!!!!

Nor do they seem to care if they do destroy the field....at least that has been my experience. They scream that they do not have enough space and when the football fields are provided they destroy them and contribute virtually nothing to repair/keep it up. It's almost like they think it's their birth right. Bunch of liberal communist IrishBBall.....I think you have it right.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously I hadn't heard of the SPRINKLERGATE incident until this morning. I just thought the football field had been ruined by those communist-sport players that don't have the good sense to get in out of the rain.

+1 :twisted:

That's one of the funnier posts I've read on here in some time.

I was at home watching on tv, and it was really close as to wether or not the Catholic player touched the ball early. As they kept showing the replay from the sideline camera, it appeared to me that, he reached out and grabbed the ball just as it hit the 10 yard mark. On tv it was one of those calls that I felt could have gone either way. JMHO

Mark Packer KILLS me. Is this seriously the best we can find in Knoxville?

ya, he kept sayin that catholic didn't have any depth. well they have close to 100 kids on the team. they choose to play kids both ways. sounded like excuses to me. webb got them an they have less than 50 players including freshmen.

I was at home watching on tv, and it was really close as to wether or not the Catholic player touched the ball early. As they kept showing the replay from the sideline camera, it appeared to me that, he reached out and grabbed the ball just as it hit the 10 yard mark. On tv it was one of those calls that I felt could have gone either way. JMHO

I thought the ball had gone 10 yards but the player had not. I assumed the same rules applied as in scoring a TD (the ball has to cross the goalline and not the player), and that it was legit. I just thought it was a very well-executed play.

Mark Packer KILLS me. Is this seriously the best we can find in Knoxville?

ya, he kept sayin that catholic didn't have any depth. well they have close to 100 kids on the team. they choose to play kids both ways. sounded like excuses to me. webb got them an they have less than 50 players including freshmen.

Congratulations on that win. Did you ever beat Catholic?