Maryville v Catholic

BigAir

the reason packer was for catholic is because him and meadows are good friends, he was around wb and hyping us when meadows was at wb. another game meadows team could have had,but couldnt pull it off up 14 with the ball 2 mins left in half. i said he would have them ready and he did, lost by 7 i bet he is second guessing watering the field and the mhs sideline now, after cozart broke the 1st play, but that side was playing too slow he couldnt score on a normal field he scores, then they miss the fg........ little things like that seem to bit sm all the time. gonna be a good battle with west for that playoff spot, catholic seems to get up for the good teams, so they should handle bearden,and west and make the playoffs.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree about Mark Packer sounding like an idiot. He is a joke. His daughter goes to CAK. He said he was on the chain gang last Friday at the CAK game. I believe I heard that right.

Well then in a small market like Knoxville, a guy can be bias and get away if his baby is involved.

CAK and Catholic are two different schools.

I agree about Mark Packer sounding like an idiot. He is a joke. His daughter goes to CAK. He said he was on the chain gang last Friday at the CAK game. I believe I heard that right.

Well then in a small market like Knoxville, a guy can be bias and get away if his baby is involved.

Heck we don't care what people think of Maryville anyway because they normally have our boys beat on paper a week before the game. Been hearing it for years.

Better team, bigger, better athletes, faster, well coached more experienced and all of that!

The win column is all that counts if you do it with class. Maryville does that.

You said we, what year did you graduate from Maryville?

No doubt the Irish jumped on them early. Its predictable. Look at the farragut game, they were all over them quick. Sorry the field was a mess, thats what happens when you have girls soccer games/practices every day. That's why they are getting turf next year. The sprinklers were not intentional... Thats just making a big deal out of nothing... You all just try and put things on Meadows.

Catholic ran the ball. Alot. And maryville keyed on it and when catholic tried to pass (which was very sparingly) the recievers could NOT make plays. And unfortunately they were able to identify weaknesses in the catholic secondary. And when they found them, they attacked them.

I was impressed with how Maryville traveled. I got out of baseball practice at 4:45 and already the stands were filled with red and black.

I have other things to say... I'll say more later.

I'm glad the Rebels didn't let Meadows' sprinklers become an excuse. In the end there was some slipping up front, but MHS was still able to utilize a speed advantage. How about Clarence outrunning several would-be tacklers all the way to the 'zone.

I was impressed w/ the KC RB's. MHS found a way to stop the inside trap & that was the difference (IMO).

Will all "alleged" Maryville fans please post their Maryville high school diplomas before posting in the Farragut thread ? ;)

What a Troll

Hold up there Brandon Warren,

You know how your pet peeve is having someone disagree with you? Well mine is having someone say "we" when they have no connection to a school...

Let's face it, did you graduate from UT?

The ans is no. I cheer for my HS & my College ,,.. I am a fan of other programs as well... But I don't say "we" like I had anything to do with it.

I don't like people on a bandwagon. If you are & you don't want a reply from me, don't post.

As for the troll comment, I am starting to wonder if you are even an American.. We can give opinions relating to football on here in a controlled setting of course.

Are you kidding? The posters on here have!

I advocate not responding to you, but this isn't your normal troll.

Yes, plenty of people complained about the field conditions - but I don't think anybody has cited that problem as having a bearing on the game.

Complaining translates to excuses. I don't care if you respond to me or not.

Maryville won, they will run over Farragut. I hear you.