Adamsville @ Hardin Co.- battle of the 7-0,6-0

utfan2

something to chew on before bedtime.

Defensively

Adamsville has allowed 44 points total. 13 points were on kickoff returns so if you look at the remaining 31 points is what the defense has given up over 7 games. That is just ove 4.4 points per game. Every team they have played so far averaged 20 points a game or better.

Hardin county has allowed 43 points over 6 games ( I do not know if any were scored on special teams or turnovers)which is a little over 7 points a game.

So if you are looking for a high scoring offensive juggernaut type of game you might want to watch another one because this one is going to be stingy. I might have to get a different prediction now that this has come to light.

Adamsvile 12

Hardin county 7

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By simply using the common opponants theory, I will have to go with Hardin County over Adamsville.

Hardin Co. 28 Chester Co. 7

Adamsville 15 Chester Co 0

Hardin Co. 28 McNairy Central 0

Adamsville 18 McNairy Central 0

With all due respects, I will go with Hardin Co. by 2 scores in a hard faught game.

By simply using the common opponants theory, I will have to go with Hardin County over Adamsville.

Hardin Co. 28 Chester Co. 7

Adamsville 15 Chester Co 0

Hardin Co. 28 McNairy Central 0

Adamsville 18 McNairy Central 0

With all due respects, I will go with Hardin Co. by 2 scores in a hard faught game.

Good theory, but i dont think its that simple! Cause in theory TCA was gonna beat us too!

Adamsville by a TD!!

I hope you HC fans keepoverlooking this little ole bunch from across the creekbank. If you do you might ge caught with your pants down. If you think this bunch is not strong or not fast you might want to ask some of the teams they have played. We have some speed. We are also as strong as anyone and we definately like to feed the ole silver hats. After a steady dose of those it getsold having to run the ball. I think this is going to be one of te premier matchups in the state as these kids grow up around each other and both are having one of those once in a lifetime type seasons. I will accept the role of the underdog for this one and we will strap it up tight and come to playsome football. When is the last time you were embarrassed in front of 5500 never because you guys do not fill that stadium every week. Since you selected us as Homecoming you might have a little larger crowd, but we will bring plenty with us to be loud and cheer. Kind of pisses off these kids to be selected as homecoming. Hope both teams escape the injury bug this week and this battle helps both down the road in th playoffs. As for my prediction.

Adamsville 20

Hardin County 14

I promise these boys aint skeered of you on the east banks of the creek.

This game is not Homecoming for HC, next week againist Brighton is.

I hope you HC fans keepoverlooking this little ole bunch from across the creekbank. If you do you might ge caught with your pants down. If you think this bunch is not strong or not fast you might want to ask some of the teams they have played. We have some speed. We are also as strong as anyone and we definately like to feed the ole silver hats. After a steady dose of those it getsold having to run the ball. I think this is going to be one of te premier matchups in the state as these kids grow up around each other and both are having one of those once in a lifetime type seasons. I will accept the role of the underdog for this one and we will strap it up tight and come to playsome football. When is the last time you were embarrassed in front of 5500 never because you guys do not fill that stadium every week. Since you selected us as Homecoming you might have a little larger crowd, but we will bring plenty with us to be loud and cheer. Kind of pisses off these kids to be selected as homecoming. Hope both teams escape the injury bug this week and this battle helps both down the road in th playoffs. As for my prediction.

Adamsville 20

Hardin County 14

Well I guess you have no clue what your talking about cause we don't play yaw for homecoming. We play homecoming next week against Brighton. Oh yeah in case you was wondering we do feel that up every single week so get your facts straight there big guy. But not to take anything away from your team yaw have a good team this year and it prolly will be closer than the past, but this is the biggest and best team yaw will play all year and yaw are on the road. So i will take HC

Adamsville 20

Hardin County 14

This game is not Homecoming for HC, next week againist Brighton is.

I stand corrected. Iwas told by some of my HC friends that this week was homecoming. I stand corrected. Thank you!

We dont fill up the stadium...haha http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =509257655

I can't believe you are so caught up in how many people are there!!!! lol

The last time I checked the fans dont play the game! We'll bring our team you go tell coach Mac to bring his and we'll play football............ We'll let you count people. :D

By the way your link wont work, and the NAIA champ game don't count. hehehehe :thumb:

oh i will count the people right after i count up all the points we put on your 2a squad. The question is can yaw stop a running back who rushed for over 200 yards against a 5a defense last week? And oh yeah tell AJ Damron to have his helmet strapped up tight cause he is gonna get popped all night. hehehehehe?