1A Mr. Football

MOTO24

Jessie England - 6'3 215 Pounds - Sophomore

1891 Passing Yards with 17 touchdowns

528 Rushing Yards with 10 touchdowns

- 27 touchdowns total

- Led team to first ever playoff win

Also had 245 Passing Yards in Playoff win over Cloudland, with 4 Passing TD's and 0 INT's, and 98 rushing yards with 1 TD

If he reaches South Pitt he might get some recognition

With how bad South Pitt has been playing lately I'm surprised they didn't get beat by the bye week in round 1 :roflol: It's more of a question of will South Pitt make it to round 3 to face off with Sunbright?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you a question Shocker. Is that England boy at Sunbright a real good boy? That coach up at Sunbright did not send in his survey to Murphy so Murphy could put it in my book. These boys at SP might not win the state this season but if they played that Sunbright team I hate to tell you but it would be pretty bad. That Sunbright team is not a good team. They are just not good. Murphy even agrees that they are not real good. They will not beat that Grace team either. My Murphy Fair book says alot of good things about Grace. They have some boys going to college on that team. They are a real good team. Let me ask you another question. Does that coach that did not send in his survey make those big ole boys lift alot of weights at Sunbright? Where is Sunbright anyway? I hope your boys do good and they are real good boys I bet they are. They will not be a state champion team though.

Let me ask you a question Shocker. Is that England boy at Sunbright a real good boy? That coach up at Sunbright did not send in his survey to Murphy so Murphy could put it in my book. These boys at SP might not win the state this season but if they played that Sunbright team I hate to tell you but it would be pretty bad. That Sunbright team is not a good team. They are just not good. Murphy even agrees that they are not real good. They will not beat that Grace team either. My Murphy Fair book says alot of good things about Grace. They have some boys going to college on that team. They are a real good team. Let me ask you another question. Does that coach that did not send in his survey make those big ole boys lift alot of weights at Sunbright? Where is Sunbright anyway? I hope your boys do good and they are real good boys I bet they are. They will not be a state champion team though.

1. Yes he is a good person and player

2. I don't know why Scott Stephens didn't send in the info. He is usually really talkative and open, maybe he just forgot about it or something but I hope he will next season.

3. Grace isn't all that great, even Greenback almost beat them.

4. There is a weight lifting class in 4th period for most of the kids

5. Sunbright is in Morgan County below Oneida and above Wartburg.

Huntingdon's Kennon Holder

13 carries, 231 yards, 3 touchdowns

Don't think you'd get any arguments from many of the Lake Co fans.He's the best running back we've played this year..And he could have had more..I remember maybe a couple called back..one at least about 35 or 40 yards and another thing is the Huntingdon coach took him out..He'd have my vote.!

Huntingdon's Kennon Holder

13 carries, 231 yards, 3 touchdowns

Jo Byrns' Ashabraner (spelling is wrong, probably) 6 carries 106 yards, 4 touchdowns game was decided in the first quarter so those stats are with limited play.

You got it right with his name.

LK has sit out many quarters this year because Coach Adkins doesn't like to run the score up.