Bledsoe vs. Grundy!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe County finally has a big year and boy they get cocky and arrogant. Jasper stinks it up and Opie is still cocky and arrogant. Have you jumped on board with a winner? Don't blame the new staff for our screwed up schedule, that was Swaffords doing. This game has alot riding on it. The boys in purple and gold will be ready. We are all riding buses to the game and driving Bledsoe's cars home. Grundy may even steal a win while they are there.

Marion beat both of these teams by a combined 53 - 18 score.. Bledsoe stayed the closest at 21 - 6.. and Marion stinks it up? Wow... You really know your football.... maybe you need to stick with baseball...

Well I was incorrect last week about the Warriors, let down game, and happy to be that way. BUT, I am sill not convinced this team will be any different at some point it is coming, and this Grundy game has the potential, they will come in ready to hit us in the mouth early and try to negate our running game. Is this the game we lay down, when one part of the plan is not working? Is this the game that costs this team, these SENIORS, this staff the district title? I am afraid so!

Warriors - 19

Grundy - 20

Well I was incorrect last week about the Warriors, let down game, and happy to be that way. BUT, I am sill not convinced this team will be any different at some point it is coming, and this Grundy game has the potential, they will come in ready to hit us in the mouth early and try to negate our running game. Is this the game we lay down, when one part of the plan is not working? Is this the game that costs this team, these SENIORS, this staff the district title? I am afraid so!

Warriors - 19

Grundy - 20

Bledsoe already has the district. If Sequatchie beats Notre Dame, Bledsoe somehow loses to Grundy, each would be 3-1. The big thing now is to finish out strong for a good first round playoff matchup.

[

Bledsoe already has the district. If Sequatchie beats Notre Dame, Bledsoe somehow loses to Grundy, each would be 3-1. The big thing now is to finish out strong for a good first round playoff matchup.

Let me rephrase for injun. Do the Warriors really want to back into a district championship by losing to Grundy and have Sequatchie fans crying(more than they are now), about how they gave us the game? LEAVE NO DOUBT! Go undefeated in the district and add to the memory!

Warriors - 19

Grundy - 20

if they come out and try to stop the running game which will be hard to do then the warriors have a great passing game. they can move the ball either way. if grundy comes out planning to stop the run then the warriors will throw the ball. plane and simple. go warriors!!! D-champs!!!

Sorry to all the Jasper folks. My comment was in relation to expectations. Grundy fans do not have any expectations at this point. 3 wins so far is huge even if they do drive 250 miles to get them. Marion however will be lucky to make the playoffs. In relation to where each program was a year ago, I would say BC and GC are tickled and Marion has to be left scratching their heads. How many district wins does MC have this year? I hope the Warriors in Blue and the Yellow Jackets have a great game.

Sorry to all the Jasper folks. My comment was in relation to expectations. Grundy fans do not have any expectations at this point. 3 wins so far is huge even if they do drive 250 miles to get them. Marion however will be lucky to make the playoffs. In relation to where each program was a year ago, I would say BC and GC are tickled and Marion has to be left scratching their heads. How many district wins does MC have this year? I hope the Warriors in Blue and the Yellow Jackets have a great game.

No expectations? Did you expect to lose to 0-6 CC and 1-6 single A Midway? What do you expect to do when you play Grace and ND? Grundy as proved they have some players, they just don't have a staff that knows how to put the players in the best position. Do you think that last years coach would have struggled with this years schedule? I guess you will still be tickled when you beat ND and Grace but if you lose either of those games or just barely win like you did at Midway will you start to scratch you head?