Franklin Rebels (7-1) @ Independence Eagles (5-2)

huskergymnast33

This the way life should be, a late season match-up between these two school with serious play-off implications. Franklin looks to stay on track towards a possible district championship, while Independence battles to keep their play-off hopes alive. This match-up could arguably be Franklin's first "real" test since Ooltewah earlier this season, meanwhile Independence has been fighting tooth-and-talon to pull out victories each week. All this makes for what I am sure will be a hectic week of "coachT" activity.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This the way life should be, a late season match-up between these two school with serious play-off implications. Franklin looks to stay on track towards a possible district championship, while Independence battles to keep their play-off hopes alive. This match-up could arguably be Franklin's first "real" test since Ooltewah earlier this season, meanwhile Independence has been fighting tooth-and-talon to pull out victories each week. All this makes for what I am sure will be a hectic week of "coachT" activity.

If Franklin can contain Heckman - and that is a very formidable IF - they should win a close one. Good luck to both teams - should be a heck of a game!

Ya'll Eagle fans make me laugh. A few years ago, ya'll came out of nowhere and played the role of giant killer against Franklin, and all of a sudden everybody thought INDY was around to stay. INDY fans talked a level a game that confirmed those threatening thoughts, walking into INDY was walking into a hostile environment that was packed to the maximum. And then last year's collapse happened, and support for INDY could be found. And now we stand on the edge of another role-reversal for the Eagles from INDY, and the arrogance is back, I am sure the stadium will be packed with fans "whiting-out", and we will witness INDY fans calling some absurd predictions all week long... What a bunch of front-runners

Franklin is way down this year. They played one good team and got whipped. When they lose this game they will be forced to have to beat Brentwood to be assured of the playoffs which will not happen. Indy will win and finish 2nd to the Bruins both heading to the playoffs. Franky will be praying for a Wild Card. Get ready to be slapped around Rebels. Heckman district player of the Year

Ya'll Eagle fans make me laugh. A few years ago, ya'll came out of nowhere and played the role of giant killer against Franklin, and all of a sudden everybody thought INDY was around to stay. INDY fans talked a level a game that confirmed those threatening thoughts, walking into INDY was walking into a hostile environment that was packed to the maximum. And then last year's collapse happened, and support for INDY could be found. And now we stand on the edge of another role-reversal for the Eagles from INDY, and the arrogance is back, I am sure the stadium will be packed with fans "whiting-out", and we will witness INDY fans calling some absurd predictions all week long... What a bunch of front-runners

The only one here being arrongant is you my friend. Im sure if Franklin or Brentwood had a down year and went 5-5 or something out of the ordinary, which is highly unlikely, People wouldnt show up to spend $5 to see a team have a small chance of winning. Every high school is full of front runners its what makes up about 50% of schools student sections. And most of all the reasons why we have a good team, also with a good hostile enviroment, is because the INDY students and players want it bad this year. Ever since the Brentwood game, players and students were shocked to see a turn around of barely losing to Brentwood from last years horrible outcome; i think we can all agree Indy has improved since losing to Brentwood couple weeks back.

Franklin is way down this year. They played one good team and got whipped. When they lose this game they will be forced to have to beat Brentwood to be assured of the playoffs which will not happen. Indy will win and finish 2nd to the Bruins both heading to the playoffs. Franky will be praying for a Wild Card. Get ready to be slapped around Rebels. Heckman district player of the Year

Heckman over Coffey? Keep smokin' that Thompson Station weed....

YOUR A COMPLETE JOKE i would say that Independence and Franklin are pretty much in the same boat as far as playoff spots are concerned! Indy looking to keep their playoff hopes alive? and franklin winning the district? i think your on weed...This pretty much determines who finishes second in the district unless somehow, franklin pulls off a miraculous victory over brentwood!