Franklin Rebels (7-1) @ Independence Eagles (5-2)

huskergymnast33

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To : Indyboss

" a line full of D1 recruits" your total lack of football acumen is certainly showing as there isn't a D1 recruit at any Williamson Co. public school this year.

well wilco. im glad you're up to date on your football recruiting magizine. because our d-line grabs about 90% of the letters a week all from d1 schools. im talkin notre dame, ut, georgia and alabama. we have a line of stud juniors and all state senior. with their skills they will dominate the Franky o-line.

thanks for your input though. next time i will consult you before i post something.

Looks like all those letters need to be forwarded to Franklin's d-line.

....and once again...crickets over at the "Eagles nest"...talk it up then flap your wings and fly away.

First off..this is always been a great match-up.But for your fans..(Mainly two faculty members that left Franklin to go to Indy) to spear head a painting on your field? Gimme a break. (Last year they burnt Franklin t-shirts etc) class...real class.

And to the loudmouth in the Indy stands that was yelling classless things while franklin's Fletcher was down injured on the field...Your lucky you made it out of that stadium..CLASSLESS

and...where on Earth does Indy find there announcer's,OMG he was chirpin all first half and again...very very quiet after Franklin had had enough of the same play runnin eagles. Almost...ALMOST as bad as their announcer 2 years ago.

Hahahahaha D-1 recruits....being handled by 2nd string players...why dont you click your heels and recite there is no place like home" as well....

Just like last year your fans show up beginning of game and bail on you when things dont go right...most their fans were leaving when they were down 14-0...great fan base....Good luck NEXT year

my prediction...

arm chair scouting report...

Franklin- offense ready to explode at any time

Independence- overall weak

winner is ...Franklin in a 20 pointer

You obviously have no idea what your talking about, indy will not get embarrased like it did last year for the 2nd year in a row. Indy is coming to play and is going to pull off the win at home.

Hmmmmmmmmm looks like the WILL NOT BE EMABARRASSED "..KINDA WENT DOWN THE TOILET...

Dang..biznazz...where were u all week. speaking of CLASSLESS...your band was still playing while your other player not sure his #....was injured and half your sideline was still standing ...But anyway..to the game...POOR PLAY CALLING ..on Indy's part...and penalites killed us! Gotta give it to Lee and Ford..they were obviously playing hurt...but pulled Franklin thru again...good halftime by your Band...and by the way..to your coach on top of the press box....GEEZ..thought he was gonna have a heart attack they way he was screaming in the headset..poor guy on the other end of that one !!!!!!

Dang..biznazz...where were u all week. speaking of CLASSLESS...your band was still playing while your other player not sure his #....was injured and half your sideline was still standing ...But anyway..to the game...POOR PLAY CALLING ..on Indy's part...and penalites killed us! Gotta give it to Lee and Ford..they were obviously playing hurt...but pulled Franklin thru again...good halftime by your Band...and by the way..to your coach on top of the press box....GEEZ..thought he was gonna have a heart attack they way he was screaming in the headset..poor guy on the other end of that one !!!!!!

The FHS Band was and is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the Indy student section did while Jimmy Fletcher was on the ground was CLASSLESS AND CLUELESS!!! From the vistor stands it sounded like they were saying "cry baby"! Well that cry baby was whipping the Indy D I recruits :D up until that point. Best of luck the rest of the way Indy. :D

I'm interested in to hearing why you say POOR PLAY CALLING?

I have been hard on our coaches, but I must say Clayton did a great job of adjusting to the Indy defense and after the first quarter he and our offense dominated the "INDY NATION" :D

Great job boys. BRENTWOOD TIME! This is what all of you have been talking about all summer when you guys would get together. I can not wait! :bored:

I have to agree with eaglesrock . . . Not only was their band playing while they had an injured player on the field of play, but the Franklin band director was dancing to "da da da da da da dum - jump on it".

It's a shame that Indy doesn't have enough players that pour their heart blood and tears out for the team that the coaching staff can't make substitutions for those players that continually get flagged for penalties. I guess they don't want to pull their D1 prospects off the field of play ! [sarcasm]

Congratulations Franklin! The best team won last night! Good Luck against Brentwood!

Yeah I did jump in kind of late...mainly due to me trying to keep my trap shut. But seriously...I dont know about our band director I only noticed the one injury, but when i hear the guy yelling at the top of his lungs...waaah waaah cry baby...I wanted to go yank him out of the stands. No Need for that at all.

Lee and Ford have had a rough year, but it was great to see them in the backfield again, doing their thing.

The halftime show by the band does give you chills...if you hear it..hats off to the FHS band,

I think this will be a great rivalry for years to come....Remember the boys on the field are still somebody's child...be respectful. I was disheartened by the constant bashing of your Smith player last year by a certain poster as well....

Good luck the rest of the season....Next up...Brentwood

Good game, Rebels. Good to see them play solid against what has become a pretty big and hated rival. I'm sorry that the band was playing while that player was down. The fans can't control that. But, I will agree their was a lack of class shown on the part of the Indy student section when Jimmy was down.

Ford did his thing just like everyone knew he would coming off of his injury. Lee did the exact same. Kuivinan showed a few good spurts last night. I truly think that he is gaining maturity on the field. At least, I sure hope so.

I predicted it at the begining of last week, (and everybody thought I was crazy) that the typical INDY arrogant smack-talk would be present all week long on Coach-T, and we saw it in full swing. We saw people accuse people of Franklin of being "down" and make the challenge that Franklin was finally about to play a real game. I even specifically remember somebody saying that this game was "Franklin holding on for a wild-card slot". I predicted that we would see INDY packed with its flaunting rawkus fans, and we did. Basically in summary we saw INDY in all its classless... But I guess the best way to shut them up was to shut them out, and shove that football down their throat all night long.

Thanks boys... I finally left INDY a winner Friday night.

Not that I would EVER defend Indy, I think they bring a lot on themselves, but I will say this about the yelling while Fletcher was down. The student section WAS yelling while Fletcher was down after that play, but they were not talking about him. There was another Franklin player that was complaining to the ref about the offensive linemen gouging him in the eyes. They were calling that player a cry baby. Never the less, not exactly a pinnacle of sportsmanship either way.

Great win Rebels. Glad to see Thunder and Lightning back in line. I mean how about that stiff arm, and to think the refs wanted to call a penalty on that. Seriously, did he hit him too hard, or embarass him that much??? Anyways, get healthy this week Rebels and prepare for next week.

One word - BRENTWOOD :flower: