Sunbright vs Oliver Sprungs

footballer2008

it be tat time were everyone say tat we cant play wit ta big boys well we bout ta show ya y we on are way ta a distruct champeens. ya guys coodnt score on oneeda an i prumise ya we are a teem tat can score we score 35 in this un oliver will score 20. an i prumise ya ya wont stop are air raid i be catchin a pass an scurin a TD

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 distruct champeens

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it be tat time were everyone say tat we cant play wit ta big boys well we bout ta show ya y we on are way ta a distruct champeens. ya guys coodnt score on oneeda an i prumise ya we are a teem tat can score we score 35 in this un oliver will score 20. an i prumise ya ya wont stop are air raid i be catchin a pass an scurin a TD

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 distruct champeens

Sunbright will be luky if OZ calls the dogs off in the 3rd

OZ 48

SB 13

FB'08, I expect you to get knocked a rung or two down Friday. OS has a small army of players.....I'm not sure how many of them there were, but I think they have eleven that will be up to the test. They got some beef and their QB can throw the tater around. I'm sure they were a little hamstrung with the weather on Friday Night, otherwise they might have had more success in the air. My guess is your defense will give up too many points for your offense to overcome. Of course you still have Oneida in the horizon and that ain't going to be a picnic either. Good luck to both of you......you have a chance if you keep your lip buttoned and your chin strap buckled tight. That is the way football should be played.....not on the internet in your broken English. Maybe you should rethink Geaux Tigers....it didn't work very well against Florida. :bored:

:roflol: Kazanity :roflol:

Well I got to be realistic here and not let the overconfidence get the best of me after the Tigers have reeled off 4 straight wins scoring at least 4 touchdowns in each game. So I have to admit that Oneida's defense is better than Sunbrights which shut OS out. But name a team in the state who's offense is at Sunbrights caliber? Didn't think you could. If it turns into a shootout Oliver Springs gets burnt. If it doesn't turn into a shootout, that means Sunbright is scoring at will while holding Oliver Springs in check.

So I'm going to give 2 predictions depending on which scenario happens:

If it's a shootout,

Sunbright: 55

Oliver Springs: 41

If it's not:

Sunbright: 35

Oliver Springs: 17

Well I got to be realistic here and not let the overconfidence get the best of me after the Tigers have reeled off 4 straight wins scoring at least 4 touchdowns in each game. So I have to admit that Oneida's defense is better than Sunbrights which shut OS out. But name a team in the state who's offense is at Sunbrights caliber? Didn't think you could. If it turns into a shootout Oliver Springs gets burnt. If it doesn't turn into a shootout, that means Sunbright is scoring at will while holding Oliver Springs in check.

If it's a shootout,

If it's not:

your offense isn't that great ..... youve played crappy teams! you will get beat bad by OZ and will be lucky to cross midfield on Oneida. But congrats on beatin up on 4 of the worst teams in the state.

If it's a shootout,

If it's not:

your time is coming just wait and your offense lol lets no get on thst subject