Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :roflol:

How can u be 100% positive OR will beat Clinton with a Sophomore QB and youth surrounding him :wacko: . That is crazy to me. Clinton is unbeaten with in my view the best all round player in East Tennessee (Weston Hazelhurst) and a QB that killed OR last season, and hasnt thrown one interception all season. wow, must be a huge OR fan to make that prediction. We will see

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :thumb:

How can u be 100% positive OR will beat Clinton with a Sophomore QB and youth surrounding him :huh: . That is crazy to me. Clinton is unbeaten with in my view the best all round player in East Tennessee (Weston Hazelhurst) and a QB that killed OR last season, and hasnt thrown one interception all season. wow, must be a huge OR fan to make that prediction. We will see

FYI Mr. WaCoJaCo is a Kingsport Dobyns Bennett fan. He is also 100% accurate in everything he says. :huh:

This will be a close game. OR has to good of a D. The only question is how will OR's D responds to the best running QB and the best running back they have faced all year.....we will know in a week and 2 days. OR's QB impressed me in the Maryville game with the exception of a few passes. I hope our Dragons are ready for the hostile ship. Is this game on CSS? Hopefully our Dragons wrap up the district...

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :huh:

How can u be 100% positive OR will beat Clinton with a Sophomore QB and youth surrounding him :thumb: . That is crazy to me. Clinton is unbeaten with in my view the best all round player in East Tennessee (Weston Hazelhurst) and a QB that killed OR last season, and hasnt thrown one interception all season. wow, must be a huge OR fan to make that prediction. We will see

FYI Mr. WaCoJaCo is a Kingsport Dobyns Bennett fan. He is also 100% accurate in everything he says. ;)

Thats funny, so your the fan that pick Daniel Boone to beat your team at home this season huh :huh: I knew someone up there picked that game. I know your mad Clinton messed up your whole season but dont jump on the OR band wagon, I thought real DB fans hated OR for all the losses in the play-offs. Guess not.

There is a difference in the DB and Oak Ridge series and the Oak Ridge and Clinton series. The Oak Ridge/DB series has been marked by classy play and each school has a mutual respect for the others great tradition. The Clinton/Oak Ridge series is nothing like that. Two teams close together with one team usually dominating the other. That doesn't usually mix well. We in Oak Ridge are happy the series has become competitive again and look forward to another great meeting. After, we play Hardin Valley.

The series has indeed been one sided over the years. I am one of the biggest Clinton fans around. With that being said, if Clinton fans thinks that we are going to roll into the Ship and win by 3 TD's, they are setting themselves up for disapointment. OR is a very good team that has improved each week through out the season. You better believe that they will be up for this game and would like nothing more than to be the team that hangs the first loss on the season for the Dragons. Not bad mouthing anyone that we have played thus far, but we have not beaten a .500 team, let alone a winning team. I do believe that Clinton will win this game but it is going to be tough and very tough. Clinton fans, keep it classy.

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :roflol:

WaCoJaCo.....go back to the DB thread and worry about winning your third game of the year. I'm not not sure how you could make that prediciton. Clinton has already came to J Fred and ran all over DB. If DB could have tackled Hazelhurst at all, you might have got a win.....

Im 100% sure that will never happen again. :bored:

OAK RIDGE will beat CLINTON. I am 100% POSITIVE. :bored:

WaCoJaCo.....go back to the DB thread and worry about winning your third game of the year. I'm not not sure how you could make that prediciton. Clinton has already came to J Fred and ran all over DB. If DB could have tackled Hazelhurst at all, you might have got a win.....

Im 100% sure that will never happen again. :bored:

Yea, you are right. Hazelhurst is a senior, probably a good thing for DB next year when you come to Clinton. Good luck getting to .500 :roflol:

Some of you guys are pretty cocky this year. You beat a DB team that has only won 2 games so far. Our worst record in thirty years. And we were still very much in the game late in the forth quarter. I'll give you your props for beating us, no matter what kind of team we have this year. We're very young and inexperenced now but the shoe will be on the other foot next year so maybe you should be just a little humble. Good luck tackeling Sensabaugh and catching Swafford next year. :roflol:

Some of you guys are pretty cocky this year. You beat a DB team that has only won 2 games so far. Our worst record in thirty years. And we were still very much in the game late in the forth quarter. I'll give you your props for beating us, no matter what kind of team we have this year. We're very young and inexperenced now but the shoe will be on the other foot next year so maybe you should be just a little humble. Good luck tackeling Sensabaugh and catching Swafford next year. :roflol:

I think you summed up very well what several have been implying. I understand supporting your team and enjoying a great season, but Clinton's record calls for a little humility. Trust me, OR may or may not be able to do it next Friday, but it's coming. this year or next. My apologies to the majority of the classy Clinton fans, but to those others (you know who you are) enjoy it while you can.