Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need to watch the film again. I saw it myself. It was right in front of our sideline. You can't get any closer to it than that. It clearly went ten yards and we recovered it, but it was taken away. I give credit to the Clinton player that took it away, that's football. Clinton deserved to win the ball game. There are no excuses. We will just have to disagree on what happened at the end. Good luck against AC, I don't think they can handle your offense, it is too strong. I don't think it matters much, but do you think Westin will play?

Watch the film again... the ref was so bad he made the wrong single... the penalty that was called was called on coach blade for yelling at the offical after they signaled clinton had the ball... he went crazy and was lucky not to have gotten thrown out of the game

As I said previously, I watched the game film NUMEROUS times, from two different angles, and in slow motion. Its not even close. The ball was touched AFTER 10 yards. My guess is you saw it once from quite a distance and live. Your guy recovered and your team won. I can't change the physical evidence caught on film to satisfy your belief. Could you be wrong?

Both teams made some mistakes and left points on the field. Both teams were penalized with questionable calls. This sounds like normal football. The better team won this time, but most Oak Ridge fans are thrilled with the teams progress and look forward to the future.

Yea i know the ball was touched after ten yards... not sayin it wasnt.. I was saying the flag that was thrown on the play was on your head coach for going crazy on the sideline.. My bad for making you guys think I thought the ball was touched before ten, that was not the case at all... O an yes the future really looks good for guys, that coach knows what hes doing over there