Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone remember a season that we had rain/inclimate weather on so many Friday nights?

Not me and I'm a little long in the tooth. All the rain is certainly a little aggravating, but like OR, AC's field will be in pretty decent shape tomorrow night.

I said a week or so ago I'd hazard a prediction on this game but I'm no further along with that. It'd just be a guess, so I'm saying even money. Two good teams each having great strengths with which to exploit the other. Would surely like to see it. Good luck to both sides.

Ill agree with the statment OR has a good D, really good line as well, but in all their games this season have they seen a QB that makes plays with this legs with as much success as D-stone. NO. Maryvilles QB can run, but only when its a designed run play with blockers set up for him, very similar to OR's QB. Stone makes plays, when everything breaks down, hes awsome at that, an OR has no one on their D-line who can catch him, just like last season, and he can throw with the best of them, and makes very few mistakes ( no pics this season) and add #2 to the mix, even more trouble. Clinton Offensive is better than OR defense, and clinton's D (around 13 points a game) is just as good or better than OR's O so therefore they win, period.

If you're going to quote stats why not use common opponents. Both teams have played 5 common ORopponents.

Oak Ridge Offense (29.8 per game) Defense (5.8)

Clinton Offense (39.5) Defense (17.8)

While you are so high on your QB, and as you say #2, tell me, how many times have they made the playoff's since they've been there. Can you say once. How many times have the won a playoff game? Can you say none. It should be a good game Friday, and I may not be able to guarantee a win, but I will bet that our little sophmore quarterback will win a playoff game before he becomes a senior.

Finally, you can quote all the stats and praise all the kids you want too, but the game will be decided on the field Friday night.

OR's D 5.8 points a game, Clinton's D 17.8 points a game huh??? :D you must have struggled in math class. Add up the total points they have given up and divide by 8, guarantee you don't get 5.8, or 17.8 points a game,. You guys ain't the 85 bears.... and I would take Stone and Hazelhurst as sophomores over any seniors on OR's roster, they have been the best players in the area the last two seasons, o and last season Hazelhurst didn't play but four games season, an stone still took us to the play-offs,and stone was way better as a sophomore than your QB, promise ya that. Well see were your sophomore goes to college at buddy, hope he likes D-3.