Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

Oh....I could get on here and run my mouth long and LOUD but I've also seen some folks like Anderson Co. and Farragut have to eat some crow and to be honest I've tried it and don't care for the taste. I do feel that Oak Ridge will give Clinton a good game though. Most important no injuries.

LOL, what's up with that Bounder, older and wiser?

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said in earlier posts that I believe Oak Ridge has the best defense Clinton will have faced to this point. With that being said, i believe Clinton's defense could give Oak Ridge some fits as well. I wouldnt be surprised if this game could come down to a missed extra point or go into overtime. Could be lower scoring than alot of people think as well......maybe 7-6 or 14-10....who knows?

We are supposed to have several sunny days this week but i think there is a 60% chance of rain for friday. :mrgreen:

This ones getting closer and I can't wait. Its gonna be a dog fight. #1 O in the District vs. #1 D in thr District...doesnt get much better than that. I dont know why people are saying this will be a blowout...It wont. Its gonna go down to the wire and it might be that whoever scores last wins. I have to like the senior led Dragons with the game on the line in the 4th quarter but we are playing at the ship so we will see. Dragons by 3

All i have heard all season long is that Clinton hasnt beaten anyone with a winning record and that Clinton isnt that good. IMO, this is a game that Clinton needs to win! This is their chance to show just how good they are! We will be there cheering you on....Good Luck Dragons!!!

Hasn't that comment come mainly from Clinton fans? BTW, it should be a great game. Whoever wins the line of scrimmage, wins this one. It's a great thing for Anderson County football that this game is as big as it is.

To all the Oak Ridge fans out there, say a prayer for your little Sophomore QB. I got a feeling its gonna be a long night for him. People are forgetting about the Clinton Defense which right no is only allowing around 12 points a game, and features two of the better LB around #2, #55, remember the numbers, and our defensive ends #80, #42 will give the QB a pass rush he hasnt seen all year. Sorry OR back to back years on ya. Get ready!!!!

Our little sophomore qb will be just fine. He's 6 feet tall and 180 and he's tough as a work boot. He held his own with Maryville's D to the tune of 15-19 passing and was the games leading rusher. He's not overly worried about the Clinton defense after having already faced Maryville and Farragut. Clinton is good, and we all know that, but they don't strike fear into any of the Oak Ridge players. We'll be ready. If Frazier, Stone, Hazlehurst, etc. play both sides of the ball in a game that is a 4 quarter battle that could be a factor because Clinton hasn't played anybody since beating a down DB team 8 weeks ago.

Yeah they will play 4 quarters but it doesnt hurt them that much..they have done it all year and Clintons D blitzes alot..prob about every play. OR qb looked good when they played maryville but maryville doesnt blitz as much as clinton. Cant wait for this one its gonna be a good one. Any suggestions on where to park?