Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

Finally, you can quote all the stats and praise all the kids you want too, but the game will be decided on the field Friday night.

OR's D 5.8 points a game, Clinton's D 17.8 points a game huh??? :D you must have struggled in math class. Add up the total points they have given up and divide by 8, guarantee you don't get 5.8, or 17.8 points a game,. You guys ain't the 85 bears.... and I would take Stone and Hazelhurst as sophomores over any seniors on OR's roster, they have been the best players in the area the last two seasons, o and last season Hazelhurst didn't play but four games season, an stone still took us to the play-offs,and stone was way better as a sophomore than your QB, promise ya that. Well see were your sophomore goes to college at buddy, hope he likes D-3.

You seem to forget this small fact here...these are high school kids...once again a classless act by you

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill agree with the statment OR has a good D, really good line as well, but in all their games this season have they seen a QB that makes plays with this legs with as much success as D-stone. NO. Maryvilles QB can run, but only when its a designed run play with blockers set up for him, very similar to OR's QB. Stone makes plays, when everything breaks down, hes awsome at that, an OR has no one on their D-line who can catch him, just like last season, and he can throw with the best of them, and makes very few mistakes ( no pics this season) and add #2 to the mix, even more trouble. Clinton Offensive is better than OR defense, and clinton's D (around 13 points a game) is just as good or better than OR's O so therefore they win, period.

If you're going to quote stats why not use common opponents. Both teams have played 5 common ORopponents.

Oak Ridge Offense (29.8 per game) Defense (5.8)

Clinton Offense (39.5) Defense (17.8)

While you are so high on your QB, and as you say #2, tell me, how many times have they made the playoff's since they've been there. Can you say once. How many times have the won a playoff game? Can you say none. It should be a good game Friday, and I may not be able to guarantee a win, but I will bet that our little sophmore quarterback will win a playoff game before he becomes a senior.

Finally, you can quote all the stats and praise all the kids you want too, but the game will be decided on the field Friday night.

OR's D 5.8 points a game, Clinton's D 17.8 points a game huh??? :D you must have struggled in math class. Add up the total points they have given up and divide by 8, guarantee you don't get 5.8, or 17.8 points a game,. You guys ain't the 85 bears.... and I would take Stone and Hazelhurst as sophomores over any seniors on OR's roster, they have been the best players in the area the last two seasons, o and last season Hazelhurst didn't play but four games season, an stone still took us to the play-offs,and stone was way better as a sophomore than your QB, promise ya that. Well see were your sophomore goes to college at buddy, hope he likes D-3.

Well, because extremefury went to math classand paid attention. The stats were on common opponents, of which both teams have had 5. Regardless, Clinton has a great offense and Oak Ridge has a great defense; the makings of a great game.

So, we're 1 day out!! Is everyone else as stoked about this game as I am?

Yes sir. What makes it even worse for me is i've had 2 weeks to think about this game. I was ready to play it yesterday! I just hope both teams come out healthy and both sides of the stadium keeps it classy.

2 weeks has seemed like 2 months. Hopefully fans from both sides won't let the rain stop them from showing up. :?

60% chance of rain as of right now ...I dont care I will be there!!!

The day is here!!! The Dragon fans have waited 2 weeks...luckily enough the Wildcat Nation hasnt had to sit through that!!!

I hope ALL fans make the journey to and from the game safely!!!

I also pray that both teams have an injury free game, we have to step back from our enthusiasm and realize that these are most of all...still kids!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!!!!!!

60% chance of rain as of right now ...I dont care I will be there!!!

The day is here!!! The Dragon fans have waited 2 weeks...luckily enough the Wildcat Nation hasnt had to sit through that!!!

I hope ALL fans make the journey to and from the game safely!!!

I also pray that both teams have an injury free game, we have to step back from our enthusiasm and realize that these are most of all...still kids!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL!!!!!!!!

I am not gonna let a little rain keep me out of the secret city tonight.....lol! GO DRAGONS!!!! :thumb:

I enjoyed my 20 minute interview with Andy Shattuck that will be on the radio AM1290 and FM 101.1 right around 7:00 PM tonight. That will be followed by Scott Blade and the game. For fans outside of the area please listen tonight on Prepradio.com. This will be the 34th Oak Ridge vs Clinton game I have broadcast and I am just as excited today as I was in 1976. Good Luck to both teams and may the best team win.. I hope it's Oak Ridge.