Clinton/Oak Ridge

thekidd0086

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 4 teams that both Clinton and Oak Ridge have played at this point in the season.

Halls- Oak Ridge won 14-7 Clinton won 27-14

Karns- Oak Ridge won 45-14 Clinton won 49-16

Central- Oak Ridge won 34-0 Clinton won 38-26

Powell- Oak Ridge won 28-7 Clinton won 29-12

This tells me that Oak Ridge and Clinton might be more even than alot of people think. This could be a game that goes into overtime or is won by 5 or less points. Im not going to say who will win, cause i think this game could go either way! All i know is I am ready for it right now! Its going to be hard to wait another week for this one! :popcorneater:

Nice post 92' way to do your homework lol. I absolutely cannot wait for this game. gonna be a huge one and id expect to see 5 or 6 thousand ppl on the OR hillside alone with a couple thousand more packin out the visitor side. i was on the sideline for the 74-0 win my fresh year and was on the field when we took them to the 4th quarter in 07 and almost upset them, also the year of the stanton shove, so the OR game has been a favorite of mine for several years now and i cant wait to see how the boys do against a much improved OR squad. As much talk as theres been about the AC game building up and being the biggest of the year i still think this one will be the biggest in the county and will obviously be the decider for the division. :thumb: they have the one thing that will really hurt us, a big line, so this game should be closer than most for clinton this year but im still stickin with the original prediction of 28-14 clinton. GO DRAGONS!!!!

I think i know who you are. I think you and Powell were blocking for Stone and Hazelhurst last year? I dont want to say your name on here but i think i know who you are.....GO DRAGONS!!!!

nope i didnt play last year, i was a senior year before last, graduated in 08', if you're a 92 dragon you must know rhody, ask him who ethel is lol he gave me the nickname.

If Maryville wasn't playing I would love to see this game. Clinton is very good on offense. Oak Ridge has the best defense I saw all year. Linebacker#47 is a stud. Oak Ridge gave Maryville fits on the LOS. Oak Ridge is very physical.

that maryville game is going to be a thriller, i wish they were on diff weeks or else id def try to go to it. i hope maryville can pull it out, im soo tired of ppl talkin trash about how they cant win big in 6a and they really have a chance to put that to rest by beating the team thats traditionally the strongest 6a team in the area. good luck rebels!!

If Maryville wasn't playing I would love to see this game. Clinton is very good on offense. Oak Ridge has the best defense I saw all year. Linebacker#47 is a stud. Oak Ridge gave Maryville fits on the LOS. Oak Ridge is very physical.

that maryville game is going to be a thriller, i wish they were on diff weeks or else id def try to go to it. i hope maryville can pull it out, im soo tired of ppl talkin trash about how they cant win big in 6a and they really have a chance to put that to rest by beating the team thats traditionally the strongest 6a team in the area. good luck rebels!!

I've already seen both Oak Ridge and AC play a couple of times this year, so i think i am going to go watch the Maryville/Farragut game friday night.......if its not raining too bad. Go Rebs!!! :roflol:

I've already seen both Oak Ridge and AC play a couple of times this year, so i think i am going to go watch the Maryville/Farragut game friday night.......if its not raining too bad. Go Rebs!!! :roflol:

come to think of it they play diff weeks right? maryville and farragut play tom night and clinton OR play next week since clinton has a bye and OR plays karns this week, so you can see both unless im mistaken