Marion County @ Whitwell

Bill#49

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to ask the Marion faithfull a question or two for any willing to answer.

What happens _IF_ Whitwell wins? Will anyone question the staff changes for this year in Jasper?

DL.

DT, I'm a Whitwell faithful but I am friends with a few Jasper folk... so judging from chats with them and just the chatter on here it seems like everyone is happy with the coaches it just seems that there is some discord amongst the team themselves.

And that "IF" looks like it isn't going to be such a BIG if either.... should be a good game tonight.

See ya there in a few hours. :rolleyes:

BigJ, Old Pirate is purt near sure TTP would considered that to be an excuse.....and TTP says excuses is for losers. :roflol: Now don'ts git mad at OP for jest repeating what TTP is a saying. :rolleyes:

Exspect this game to be a goodin, amungst kin folkes. Figure OP jest might attempt to sees part of this one cause OP needs to go to them ther ridges and git a bottle of that ther Ridge Moonshine, least ways OP's hound dog, ole blue likes it when the chill starts.

Well come on up, and me and TTP will save you a seat... I'm sure it will be a better game that the one at Beene Stadium...

I'd like to ask the Marion faithfull a question or two for any willing to answer.

What happens _IF_ Whitwell wins? Will anyone question the staff changes for this year in Jasper?

DL.

The staff that is in place at marion has nothing to do with the leadership issues on this years team. It is on the seniors, the staff has put the team in the proper places to succeed. I bet they have set a record with fumbles this year if that was a stat that they kept, and the coaches can't make them hold on to the ball. I will excuse your jealousy since the coach that was up there before couldn't make anything out of that program. Just fell in line just like the many before him :rolleyes:

DL.

The staff that is in place at marion has nothing to do with the leadership issues on this years team. It is on the seniors, the staff has put the team in the proper places to succeed. I bet they have set a record with fumbles this year if that was a stat that they kept, and the coaches can't make them hold on to the ball. I will excuse your jealousy since the coach that was up there before couldn't make anything out of that program. Just fell in line just like the many before him :thumb:

Jealousy? :blush::blush:

I never wanted him in the first place and that's documented. Why on earth would I be jealous of you having him back. :wub::wub:

My point was just the fact that I didn't see anything wrong with Marion's staff last year. A staff that took the team on it's first playoff run in years. I don't understand why you would mess with that. But then again I'm no guru. And since you've got him back I let you figure it out.

DL.

DL.

The staff that is in place at marion has nothing to do with the leadership issues on this years team. It is on the seniors, the staff has put the team in the proper places to succeed. I bet they have set a record with fumbles this year if that was a stat that they kept, and the coaches can't make them hold on to the ball. I will excuse your jealousy since the coach that was up there before couldn't make anything out of that program. Just fell in line just like the many before him :thumb:

Jealousy? :blush::blush:

I never wanted him in the first place and that's documented. Why on earth would I be jealous of you having him back. :wub::wub:

My point was just the fact that I didn't see anything wrong with Marion's staff last year. A staff that took the team on it's first playoff run in years. I don't understand why you would mess with that. But then again I'm no guru. And since you've got him back I let you figure it out.

DL.

Good Luck Warriors!!!! As posted by others..this years team is lacking in leadership and hands..we have to hold on to the ball to win games. Bundle up and lets go! Ahhh....This is football weather!!

PG, tell us what happened up there.

You know how it is in these cross-county rivalries... we were up big in the 4th qtr and made a nice long run.. emotions got the best of some players and both sides lost focus... Don't think anyone actually got hurt, other than maybe some pride.. I don't suspect that practice next week will be too much fun...