SVC Championship 2009

Eagle4

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll still take the Pirates.

When and who decides on an All Conference team??

DL.

Conference players are picked by the conference coach's. Should already be turned in, they will be announced at the championship game.

The championship game will be played at Rhea County High School with a start time of 7:00 pm

Concessions for the game will be on the press box side in the back.

I got to go with the Jackets.

I'll still take the Pirates.

When and who decides on an All Conference team??

DL.

Conference players are picked by the conference coach's. Should already be turned in, they will be announced at the championship game.

The championship game will be played at Rhea County High School with a start time of 7:00 pm

Concessions for the game will be on the press box side in the back.

I got to go with the Jackets.

Rookie!!! LOL

In all fairness they are playing at home for the first time in games with us so they are motivated. We beat them in 2007 in the regular season and in 2004, 2006 and 2008 in SVC Championship games. They may be due but we are a decent team...... you may not want to bet the farm...this one may get interesting

>>>was just told that RC beat us back in 98 or 99 but not sure where that game was played

Rookie!!! LOL

In all fairness they are playing at home for the first time in games with us so they are motivated. We beat them in 2007 in the regular season and in 2004, 2006 and 2008 in SVC Championship games. They may be due but we are a decent team...... you may not want to bet the farm...this one may get interesting

>>>was just told that RC beat us back in 98 or 99 but not sure where that game was played

This will be an interesting game. Still going with the Jackets.

Rookie!!! LOL

This will be an interesting game. Still going with the Jackets.

Hey rookie.....I tried to tell you LOL

South Pittsburg 24 - Rhea Central 0. It's been a long, long time since RC was shut out and it was the first time all year anyone has scored more than once on RC. RC beat Cleveland Middle 30-6 (or was it 38-8) and Ocoee Middle 14-0 and Spring City 8-0 so we know they have a very good defense. We had two 7th graders filling in for two 8th graders who missed last week's game and last night and they did an outstanding job. Boyd won their city conference and we beat them 28-20 in our toughest game all season.

We have now won 36 games and 4 SVC Championships in a row, We are 50-1 in the last 6 years and 72-4 in the last 9 years.

We have now won 36 games and 4 SVC Championships in a row, We are 50-1 in the last 6 years and 72-4 in the last 9 years.

Unreal numbers. :thumb: No wonder Vic never runs out of ammo. :thumb:

DL.

Yep good numbers. And like I said congratulations. But you know as well as I do that the streak will come to an end sooner or later. Word has it that the tallent is starting to fall off for awhile. Makes one wander if the coach's will stick around when this happens or jump ship.

Unreal numbers. :lol: No wonder Vic never runs out of ammo. :roflol:

DL.

Yep good numbers. And like I said congratulations. But you know as well as I do that the streak will come to an end sooner or later. Word has it that the tallent is starting to fall off for awhile. Makes one wander if the coach's will stick around when this happens or jump ship.

Thanks Zone for posting on the High School thread. Old Pirate had nearly feegotten about these youngons. Congrats to the all the youngons that played in the game and a special congrats to the Pirates. Don't figure theys much doubt SP will be a contender for several more years. From what OP knows.....looks as if the 2010 team will do jest fine as well. Rumor is most coaches will be back. :shock: Now as for streaks....................regardless of what happens SP has set a high standard in recent years. OP don't quite know why them Rhea folkes play against all these smaller programs anyway. Recon theys is a looking for someones to teach them ear holing. Figure from their record SP has done jest that by now. :rolleyes: