Science Hill vs Dobyns-Bennett

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Rivalry in East Tennessee? Possibly final game at Spurrier Field.

I looked you up to see if you might be any kin to the Jones part of my family in Greeneville.Did I see your from Waco TX ,is that right ? If so,you have seen some great football out there.This is skiping ahead a couple of days,but that game is a long time great one.I tought SH should have just upgraded what they have,and so does a few of my coworkers that played over there.It looks like the team that wins next week will get to move on just like nothing went wrong this year.See you guys next friday.

I don't think when your 2-5,your going to overlook any high school team.If they said we were playing a team from the boys and girls club this week,we wouldn't overlook them. We are playing a team with a back named Choppe who is getting two hundred yards per game.The last thing you want to read is how he chopped his way to victory over the Indians

I don't think when your 2-5,your going to overlook any high school team.If they said we were playing a team from the boys and girls club this week,we wouldn't overlook them. We are playing a team with a back named Choppe who is getting two hundred yards per game.The last thing you want to read is how he chopped his way to victory over the Indians

That is the first thing I want to read!

Back on topic....hasn't D-B beat Science Hill 15 or so years in a row? Sorry I'm a little behind, I have been following the IMAC up until this year.

That is the first thing I want to read!

Back on topic....hasn't D-B beat Science Hill 15 or so years in a row? Sorry I'm a little behind, I have been following the IMAC up until this year.

I don't know the number of years,but I seen the last one and that is as far back as the Tribe needs to go.Speaking of the IMAC and putting it with home coming friday night.I remember the first year of the IMAC and Jeff county making the mistake of having Greeneville for their home coming game.That and Crockett were Greeneville's only wins that year with a young offense .I think the Crockett game was 3-0,what a barn burner!

The only thing I want to respond to is this being the "Best rivalry in East TN" part of the post. I think it goes two ways as far as rivalries go, and believe me when SH won't bring too many to this game for some reason. I See DB vs South, South vs TN High, Boone vs Crockett, TN High vs East, etc being bigger than this game seeing as how DB will always bring people but SH will only start the talk when they are having momentum.

Now next year with a new stadium and such, could be bigger, but I don't know how big this game will be for SH fans unless they wake up. An upset win over South tonight would definitely get the fans more into this game, which SHOULD be a huge rivalry.

The only thing I want to respond to is this being the "Best rivalry in East TN" part of the post. I think it goes two ways as far as rivalries go, and believe me when SH won't bring too many to this game for some reason. I See DB vs South, South vs TN High, Boone vs Crockett, TN High vs East, etc being bigger than this game seeing as how DB will always bring people but SH will only start the talk when they are having momentum.

Now next year with a new stadium and such, could be bigger, but I don't know how big this game will be for SH fans unless they wake up. An upset win over South tonight would definitely get the fans more into this game, which SHOULD be a huge rivalry.

I think Science Hill fans will allways come out against Dobyns Bennett.There is just to much history over the years between the two biggest schools in the area.It wouldn't matter if either team had won one game or all of them

I think Science Hill fans will allways come out against Dobyns Bennett.There is just to much history over the years between the two biggest schools in the area.It wouldn't matter if either team had won one game or all of them

You'll have to tell me about it next week bud, because what I saw from the SH vs Boone game....it's like the kids and people of JC have better things to do on a Friday. Just my opinion, you will have to tell me what the crowd is like next week.