ANONYMOUS POSTERS REVEALED!!!!

FridayMainEvent

I appreciate you fellers thinking of me that much. I just try to give a good insight about each game. If you are ever at one of these South Pittsburg games look me up and we can read in my book together. If it is early in the season I will share a red bull with you and if it is late in the season I will share some hot cocoa. If you have any questions about a team let me know and I will look it up in my book.

id like to know who pujo is

Old Pujo is one of the good ole boys that came down last year and spanked us, from Hampton. I was mistaken early in the season and thought he was from Greenback, another bad memory from last year.

ramrowdy005....tell us if you are THE 5, fan, or family....we would all like to know.

I try to keep up with football all over the state ,but mostly 1a and 2a in the East. Sometimes people think I'm from somewhere else.Just a huge football fan in general. Have several teams in the East I pull for.

id like to know who pujo is

Old Pujo is one of the good ole boys that came down last year and spanked us, from Hampton. I was mistaken early in the season and thought he was from Greenback, another bad memory from last year.

ramrowdy005....tell us if you are THE 5, fan, or family....we would all like to know.

I try to keep up with football all over the state ,but mostly 1a and 2a in the East. Sometimes people think I'm from somewhere else.Just a huge football fan in general. Have several teams in the East I pull for.

I am also a HUGE Friday night fan. You do a great job of keeping up with what's going on in the east, keep it up. I enjoy seeing your posts on GCA threads, although I know its hard for you and others to say good things about GCA (not meant to be abrasive, just a comment). GO RAMS! <----glad we don't have to play Hampton this year.

Silverandblue09, I can say some good things about you guys, you have really started to make progress, its not been long ago when you were nothing but a whipping post. I'm sure you have fine hard working kids who deserve to win as much as anyone else.I'm a fan of any hard working kid. Can't say I'n a big fan of you're coach or some of the things he's said and done. Not real crazy about teams thats able to bring in new players at the rate you guys have. But in the end ,I'm sure you're kids are fine young men, probably better than average. But good luck the rest of the season and Ilook for you guys to go pretty deep this season.

Silverandblue09, I can say some good things about you guys, you have really started to make progress, its not been long ago when you were nothing but a whipping post. I'm sure you have fine hard working kids who deserve to win as much as anyone else.I'm a fan of any hard working kid. Can't say I'n a big fan of you're coach or some of the things he's said and done. Not real crazy about teams thats able to bring in new players at the rate you guys have. But in the end ,I'm sure you're kids are fine young men, probably better than average. But good luck the rest of the season and Ilook for you guys to go pretty deep this season.

Don't think you're fans were real impressed with the preformance last week. I watched a little of it and thought it was a tad classless. But ,what the heck.

Hey Thanks Seven... Dude I'd like To Meet Ya Too. Me I Wanna Meet CoachT Because Of Him I'm Chatting With You KnuckleHeads. But Seriously I've Met And Chatted With Some Really Cool People. And Would Like Nothing Better Than To Meet Ya All. And Hey Logger? Man Somebody Ratted Us Out Dude. The Cops Was Just At My Place Looking For This Bad Mother.......And A Retard. They Got Me, So you Better Gather Up Your Crayons And Your Helmet And Split. :thumb:

butchie

old pirate to funny no pun intended reminds me of a book i used to read my son as he was growing up (uncle remus ) great book i thought :shock:

moto has all the stats.

seven great post always and with respect.

I can't believe there is a JB fan who hasn't met Butchie. I'm shocked. Speakin of JB fans, where has 36 been lately? Now there's a face only a Mother could Love. :thumb:

i've been right her reading all them post yall keep puttin on here. I really haven't been the same without my partner in crime with me at the games.(rest in peace tony)but i'm trying to :!: get back to my rowdy self