ANONYMOUS POSTERS REVEALED!!!!

FridayMainEvent

I prefer not knowing who anyone is, lol .. would take the fun out of it for me. I like the mystery, Using nicknames serves the purpose of protecting the (coughcough) innocent while giving them a place to rant and vent or in my case giggle, point at and whisper. At games I like watching the fans about as much as the game. And for the record, if I had been at the county tournament last year and witnessed the "boobirds" in action even more would have been done about them than was. Nothing stinks worse than rude and ugly fans, but I have to admit boycotting head boo's biz worked well and if he realizes what happened and why perhaps taught him a lesson ..

never unmask the image of Smith County(Termie) :thumb: ... his cape might melt, I've heard polyester does that in high heat !!

Hey Thanks Seven... Dude I'd like To Meet Ya Too. Me I Wanna Meet CoachT Because Of Him I'm Chatting With You KnuckleHeads. But Seriously I've Met And Chatted With Some Really Cool People. And Would Like Nothing Better Than To Meet Ya All. And Hey Logger? Man Somebody Ratted Us Out Dude. The Cops Was Just At My Place Looking For This Bad Mother.......And A Retard. They Got Me, So you Better Gather Up Your Crayons And Your Helmet And Split. :blush:

hahaa You a funny man butchie :oops:

Silverandblue09, I can say some good things about you guys, you have really started to make progress, its not been long ago when you were nothing but a whipping post. I'm sure you have fine hard working kids who deserve to win as much as anyone else.I'm a fan of any hard working kid. Can't say I'n a big fan of you're coach or some of the things he's said and done. Not real crazy about teams thats able to bring in new players at the rate you guys have. But in the end ,I'm sure you're kids are fine young men, probably better than average. But good luck the rest of the season and Ilook for you guys to go pretty deep this season.

Don't think you're fans were real impressed with the preformance last week. I watched a little of it and thought it was a tad classless. But ,what the heck.

I wasn't impressed with the lack of effort that the Rams put on the field last week. It looked like the guys knew they didn't have to play hard to beat Taft, and that bothered me. We knew we would win the game, however, its not cool to go out and PLAY like you know you don't have to give it your all.

As for the fans, most were cheering for Taft midway thru the second quarter until the final gun. It was really cool to see the home fans cheering every small victory that Taft accomplished. I can't say that I have ever seen that anywhere in high school football.

I'm not so sure Taft should field a team in football. They just don't have the players to compete, and I can't see how its good for those kids to get their teeth kicked in each week. They already have it tough enough being there.

Silverandblue09, I can say some good things about you guys, you have really started to make progress, its not been long ago when you were nothing but a whipping post. I'm sure you have fine hard working kids who deserve to win as much as anyone else.I'm a fan of any hard working kid. Can't say I'n a big fan of you're coach or some of the things he's said and done. Not real crazy about teams thats able to bring in new players at the rate you guys have. But in the end ,I'm sure you're kids are fine young men, probably better than average. But good luck the rest of the season and Ilook for you guys to go pretty deep this season.

Don't think you're fans were real impressed with the preformance last week. I watched a little of it and thought it was a tad classless. But ,what the heck.

I wasn't impressed with the lack of effort that the Rams put on the field last week. It looked like the guys knew they didn't have to play hard to beat Taft, and that bothered me. We knew we would win the game, however, its not cool to go out and PLAY like you know you don't have to give it your all.

As for the fans, most were cheering for Taft midway thru the second quarter until the final gun. It was really cool to see the home fans cheering every small victory that Taft accomplished. I can't say that I have ever seen that anywhere in high school football.

I'm not so sure Taft should field a team in football. They just don't have the players to compete, and I can't see how its good for those kids to get their teeth kicked in each week. They already have it tough enough being there.

I'm proud of you're fans, you have some quality people.

I think Taft only had 12 kids last week ,but they are not always like that. They have had some pretty goods team in the past. Not been so great lately. Hopefully their kids can build some positives out of it. Learning to work and strive for things is a huge part of life.

i ment to meet a few jb posters at the bcb last year but wasn't able to, wish i coulda though you fella's seem like a fun bunch.

OP general consensus says you're one of the top dogs!! your posts' are great, the story of the skillet slinger going to the "tntbsus" (Trying Not To be So Ugly Shop) may have given us the greatest acronym in the history of the world!!!

Old Pirate was once a Top Dog back-n-the day when OP 1st rattled the skillet slinger's cage. Purt near been the skillet slinger being Top Dog ever since. OP jest pleads for gentleness. :thumb:

Now as for that ther Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop, recon No truer words come from the gospel.

Yous thinks Old Pirate is joking...cause OP is not. :thumb:

Now fellers, Yous remember whats Old Pirate has been a saying.......................................................................

"If You Are Not The Lead Dog, The Smell Or Scenary Never Changes" Recon the skillet slinger went and figured thats out long time back. :thumb:

Old Pujo is one of the good ole boys that came down last year and spanked us, from Hampton. I was mistaken early in the season and thought he was from Greenback, another bad memory from last year.

ramrowdy005....tell us if you are THE 5, fan, or family....we would all like to know.

I try to keep up with football all over the state ,but mostly 1a and 2a in the East. Sometimes people think I'm from somewhere else.Just a huge football fan in general. Have several teams in the East I pull for.

I am also a HUGE Friday night fan. You do a great job of keeping up with what's going on in the east, keep it up. I enjoy seeing your posts on GCA threads, although I know its hard for you and others to say good things about GCA (not meant to be abrasive, just a comment). GO RAMS! <----glad we don't have to play Hampton this year.

i am not a family member of the eric williams or himself. i am a devoted ramrowdy who knows eric and goes to school with him.....of course i will not give my name on coacht but i do go to grace christian. sorry for the confusion i didnt think about the "005 part of my name till i already made it

Old Pujo is one of the good ole boys that came down last year and spanked us, from Hampton. I was mistaken early in the season and thought he was from Greenback, another bad memory from last year.

ramrowdy005....tell us if you are THE 5, fan, or family....we would all like to know.

I try to keep up with football all over the state ,but mostly 1a and 2a in the East. Sometimes people think I'm from somewhere else.Just a huge football fan in general. Have several teams in the East I pull for.

I am also a HUGE Friday night fan. You do a great job of keeping up with what's going on in the east, keep it up. I enjoy seeing your posts on GCA threads, although I know its hard for you and others to say good things about GCA (not meant to be abrasive, just a comment). GO RAMS! <----glad we don't have to play Hampton this year.

i am not a family member of the eric williams or himself. i am a devoted ramrowdy who knows eric and goes to school with him.....of course i will not give my name on coacht but i do go to grace christian. sorry for the confusion i didnt think about the "005 part of my name till i already made it

Cool, I'm looking forward to the game tonight, I'm sure you RamRowdies will be pumped and ready for the game. We need the noise tonight.

Huge game. One that I hope Eric takes control of EARLY, I think he's a guy who can totally dominate ANY opponent, if he will set his mind to it in the 1st quarter. He's really a man among boys, hope he has a HUGE game tonight, as I hope all the RAMS do. Just a few thoughts about big E, he and the other seniors only have a few games left. Eric could go play somewhere big, but I think he needs to explode against the tough competition we will face the rest of the way to shine for the recruiters.

GOOD LUCK RAMS, RAM PRIDE!!!

• 8 years later...