CAK travels to Elizabethton...

RonMexico

#14 will have MRI or CT done Tuesday. MCL is whats predicted.

Huge loss for Elizabethton, if it is MCL.

Keep us posted. Please pass along our concern & thoughts to him and his family.

FootballDad you and the rest of the CAK fans are really good people and we are pulling for CAK to beat alcoa.Best of luck in the playoffs

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#14 will have MRI or CT done Tuesday. MCL is whats predicted.

Huge loss for Elizabethton, if it is MCL.

Keep us posted. Please pass along our concern & thoughts to him and his family.

FootballDad you and the rest of the CAK fans are really good people and we are pulling for CAK to beat alcoa.Best of luck in the playoffs

Thanks. We feel the same about Betsy. Hope those guys heal up quickly. :thumb:

Found out yesterday that #14 has torn ACL, torn MCL, and Chipped bone on the Knee Cap. Hated to hear that for the young man. I wish him luck and prayers to him and his family. Good luck T-Ho.

Speaking of T-Ho's. Man I'm craving that place right now. I wonder if they are open?

Man I hate to hear that!! I was hoping for a strained MCL and maybe he could get back for a run in the playoffs! You know, you see one play that looks like someone gets destroyed and they pop up with no injury. Then you see another that doesn't look that bad and someone totally tears up their knee. Go figure!

Best of luck to #14! He is a very talented athlete and I hope he gets his chance at the next level!

Found out yesterday that #14 has torn ACL, torn MCL, and Chipped bone on the Knee Cap. Hated to hear that for the young man. I wish him luck and prayers to him and his family. Good luck T-Ho.

Speaking of T-Ho's. Man I'm craving that place right now. I wonder if they are open?

Terribly sorry to hear that! :D I was watching my film of the game lastnight again and really slowed it down to see if I could see what happened. I didn't have a very good angle with the camera, but it looked like his left leg got caught under him in an ackward position on the intial hit, then the "wash" of additional defenders falling over him mashed the leg to the ground in directions it shouldn't go.

I heard that GA.TECH was very interested in him as a kicker. If indeed it was his left leg, not his kicking leg, then hopefully surgery & rehab can get him back to a condition where it won't effect schools interest in him. If it does, he can still give it a shot by walking on somewhere. Most kickers are walk-ons anyway and have to earn a scholarship once they are there. Just trying to find some positives :thumb: We'll keep #14 in our prayers. I certainly hope the other 2 players are well on their way to recovery as well. Best of luck the rest of the season. B)