District 11AA

oakwood

DoctorZ, I didn't say that you couldn't make the state tournament or even win games by not being as athletic as some teams. I'll take a Bolivar or Liberty Tech over David Lipscomb any day. By the way DL got lucky last year when Kedren fouled out for Marshall County and DL made their run in the 4th. If that hadn't happenned DL would have went to Bolivar instead of Marshall. Wonder how far those fundamentals would have help in Bolivar and if DL would've made it to the Boro?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea howdoitknow you do since i bet your a 30+ year old man with no life.

But I also have more athletic ability in my left pinkey toe than you ever had in your entire body. In your so called prime if you ever had one, in the first place.

I can assure you I am not quite 30 yet and I can also assure you that I still have enough left in the tank to outlast some internet chat board smack talker like you. You see while I am a this has been that you make me out to be all I have to say to you is that AT LEAST I HAD A "PRIME" because I know for a fact that you could not have laced my cleats on your best day.

You see I'll give you a hint as to who I am by telling you what I accomplished as a student/athlete in high school........

1.) I was a member of a football team that won both a region championship & multiple playoff games (I know you are a big football guy with all of the references you made to football this past fall)

2.) I was an all-region MVP at my position

3.) I was named to 2 seperate all-state teams

4.) I signed a National Letter of Intent and received a full scholarship to play college football at a Division I university

5.) MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL..........I didn't do my best work by talking a bunch of smack all year on an internet chat board because I was too much of a loser to get it done on the field/court/diamond (this would be YOU)

ON YOUR BEST DAY YOU COULD NOT LACE MY CLEATS :o:o;)

I just wanted to say that Aaron Hyndman is the coolest guy in the world. That being said, I can't wait until 7 tonight to watch the redhawks obliterate Giles county. And to all you Giles county fans with your hopeless dreams, I would bring some kleenex. I'll see you there (ill be the blue guy).

P.S. I hear that every single bobcats player eats their corn on the cob long ways. Just sayin :flower:

First let me say, clownshoes that was one of the tackiest, inconsiderate posts I've read on here and I wish CoachT would ban you for it.

Second, let me say congratulations to Creek Wood for being the only team in our district to advance. Let me say, that Creek Wood if you play hard defense and play with poise you will beat Marshall County. Marshall County is a one man team, Kedron Johnson. He likes to drive to the basket and you can pick up a lot of charges in fact he got into foul trouble in the second half. With 6:38 to go Waverly was only 6 points down. Marshall went to the stall when Kedron went out with 4:02 left otherwise Waverly would have caught them. Some cheap baskets and free throws made the score worse as this game was under 10 pts most of the way. This all with Vogel having a so so game shooting the ball. So make the district proud.