District 11AA

oakwood

Waverly played stall ball most of the game, so don't let the score fool you. Waverly is a better team than their record reflects though. The only reason it was close is because Waverly hit quite a few shots you'd only see in a game of horse. Like I said in my previous post, Harpeth wouldn't be a problem for Spring Hill. To all the Harpeth fans that thought that 1 point SH win earlier in the season was the real thing, I told you. Doesn't really matter who does what at this point, 12AA is better than 11AA. I will guarantee that if Creek Wood gets past Marshall, they will not get past Spring Hill. Marshall Co. by the way is not a one man team. I've seen them play all year and if Kedren gets in foul trouble or just not clicking, players step up. Kedren is the best player on the team and probably would be for most teams. We have 2 main scorers but anybody on MC can play ball. Most people think its all about who scores da most points. It's also about keeping the other teams best player on lock, and we have players that can do that. CW if your game plan is to just stop Kedren, you're gonna be in for a long night. Maybe Creek Wood won't play stall ball and let us play. Good luck Marshall Co., Spring Hill, and Page. Yeeeeeaaaaah, O lets do it!!!!!!!

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That was insulting. I thought CW was going to play Giles High School, not the middle school. And papa, inconsiderate? Really, dude? I'm just reppin my team, and I don't think that anything that I said in my last post was untrue. Did we obliterate the bobcats? YES. Did it look like Giles eats their corn on the cob longways? YES. If I lived in even the same county as the losing team, I would be embarrassed. And that's probably why they had, at most, 20 fans at the game. CW is going all the way to the top, and marshall county is just a pebble on the highway to victory for the redhawks.

Blue is right! GC was beaten by a better team. The inside game killed us. We didnt have the height to match up. Did hear the announcer mention before the game that 4 of CW starters were seniors. GC, had one senior starter, along with a junior, 2 sophmores, and a freshmen. Our time is coming! and when it does were gonna smack you and your mama with that corn cob.

Clownshoes your a joke! Hope ur at the game tuesday night when CW faces off with that pebble in the road Marshall Co. Don't let your mouth write a check your butt can't cash. Don't think because you beat Giles by 21, your automatically in the state tournament. First of all, you played at home. 2) Giles like all other 12AA teams had a week off. 3) CW played 12AA's 4th place team. So don't go running your mouth just yet. Besides, look at CW's schedule. Are you kidding me? Marshall Co. doesn't have the toughest, but dang CW has a single A schedule. I will guarantee you that Marshall and Spring Hill is each other's own worst enemy, not CW. Regardless if CW beats Marshall or not, our toughest challenge will be beating Spring Hill. Like I previously said, Region 6AA runs through Marshall Co. or Spring Hill. Guaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clownshoes does not reflect the views of anyone from this area,so please disregard anything else this idiot post.GC is a young team with a bright future.They handled themselves in a very mature way throughout the entire game.That is hard to do when your not playing your best and the other team is playing really well.That says alot about the coaching staff for GC.Keep up the good disciplined work and the rest will take care of itself.Hope you all found Cw to be a good host and hope you all found some good restaurants in the area.

First of all, the only time Waverly held the ball was when they went for the last shot of qtr number 2. At the beginning, Waverly took their time looking for an open shot against a good defense. It's called motion offense. The only stalling going on was when Marshall got scared when Johnson went out because each time he left the line up Waverly began to cut into the lead. If you want to talk about anyone having a bad game, Vogel of Waverly had an off night, he usually hits most of his shots that didn't fall last night. Kedron is a great player, and Marshall plays great defense, but I believe Creek Wood has too many weapons and size for them. In fact Waverly was out rebounding them most of the night with a much shorter team. I think CW will win by double digits.

Remember, Marshall only had a 6 pt lead with 6:38 to go with Johnson in. I have to admit, I thought when I came last night, from what I had heard, Waverly didn't stand a chance, but I saw quickly that if Kedron doesn't score, Marshall is in trouble and can be beat and Waverly gave them all they wanted.

Good luck Creek Wood, keep up our district.

Papatiger, alot of times teams play down to the competition. You saw Marshall County play how many times this year? Vogel didn't have a good game because Jamie Perryman shut him down. You talking about Vogel having a bad night, but do you really think Marshall was on their game? Jamie was off all night and can easily put up 20-30 a night. Kedren doesn't have to score for Marshall to be good, but he does have to be on the floor because he makes everyone else better. No doubt in my mind that if Marshall plays like they did Saturday night, Creek Wood or any team for that matter will beat them. With that said, I don't think they will play as sloppy as they did Saturday. Sometimes it's just hard to get up for a game when your a big favorite. Creek Wood has the better record and all the hype to go with it, so Marshall shouldn't have any problems getting up for this one. That's all I gotta say about that. No need to talk, the game is Tuesday night 6:00pm @ East Hickman hope to see you there. Go Marshall County Tigers!!!!!!!

Ok since I have only seen CW play once and MC none all I have I my opinion on CW. They move the ball very well and find the open man, whether it was a backdoor cut or an open 3. Ran GC off the floor, to busy complaining about a no call and not getting back on D. But all that being said if MC has anything in the post I think they can take advantage of the shot blockers with a (Giles listen up) PUMP FAKE. Big dude blocked some shots but most I could have blocked, except the elbow above the rim block that was nice. MC the D will have to come out 3 feet or more past the 3point line or it could be lights out.

Blue is right! GC was beaten by a better team. The inside game killed us. We didnt have the height to match up. Did hear the announcer mention before the game that 4 of CW starters were seniors. GC, had one senior starter, along with a junior, 2 sophmores, and a freshmen. Our time is coming! and when it does were gonna smack you and your mama with that corn cob.

LMSS You gonna use the cob from the outhouse or what?

Not that it really matters because Marshall Co. and Spring Hill are going to "make it to" final. But no one is talking about the Mont. Central/Page game. Mont. Central was a much better team. Page was a very very weak team. Don't know how they compare to Marshall or Spring Hill but I hope MC ad SH are tons better or Creek Wood will manhandle them. Trevor Moore had 4 fouls one min into the 3rd period, which is very uncharacteristic of him. He fouled out in the 4th on a bogus call, and the ref was smiling when he dramaticly sat him down. At this point it was 37-37. When Moore wasn't in the game no one stepped up and led for MC. I believe every player on MC had at least 3 fouls and some had 4. Ridiculous officiating. Either way Creek Wood and Spring Hill should play for the final.