Meigs at Sequatchie

tigers50

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke too soon, game has been moved to Thursday night @7:00 CST due to weather.

Good decision, especially with it being senior night.

Has Meigs played better than their results indicate, for anyone who's seen them? There hasn't been nearly as much on here about them as in previous years.

For the person asking, and these aren't any big secrets, Sequatchie runs the ball well with several different ball carriers and stops the run well normally. In their last loss they gave up some passing yards but still managed 3 or 4 interceptions, gained 400 yards total but came up short. The last two games, 2 weeks ago they gave up 45 yards for the game then last week allowed 15 yards in the first half. That's good defense no matter the opponents.

to answer tiger

Of coarse i am byas but i believe sequatchie should win. we lost three games to teams that have done very well this year by a total of 18pts (chatt central by 10, signal mt by 3 , & bledsoe by 5) any one of those games we could have won turnovers cost them. As Indian stated we are very deep at running back with different syles from smashmouth like brandon,mason,shane to fast cuts juke finess running of hunter and not forget justice and micah.Our def. is quick and very hard 2 run on danial, lee,kyle and vance also are good at pass rush we also have a very good fg kicker. i will admit meigs is out of my usuall area of watching knowing we would play i have been following a little.I would not overlook meigs they can play ball if left unchecked they or alot of turnovers could make them a spoiler. If sequatchie controls the ball and plays our ball we win

to answer patriot spy

if by cchs you mean cannon very possible your win over smith helps still 2 games to ply dont want 2 get ahead if the quads fall right alot rides on us winning out we are definetly in now we are playing for seed particularly withrespect to mcminn central game but focusing on meigs for now

according to some post check out gery bertier if playoff start today week 8 not check it out one you got by bledsoe we got good pasture fairl accurate i believe but things change week to weeek

The game tomorrow night should be a good one. Meigs is much better than their record shows. I expect them to show up ready to go. Good luck to the Indians tomorrow night. Be ready to play 4 quarters of hard nosed football!

Pspy, the answer to the question is maybe. It depends on the next two weeks and how seeding goes. They could even meet in first round if the stars align right. First or second round but the Indians have to take care of their own this week first and then we will play it by ear.

Has Meigs played better than their results indicate, for anyone who's seen them? There hasn't been nearly as much on here about them as in previous years.

For the person asking, and these aren't any big secrets, Sequatchie runs the ball well with several different ball carriers and stops the run well normally. In their last loss they gave up some passing yards but still managed 3 or 4 interceptions, gained 400 yards total but came up short. The last two games, 2 weeks ago they gave up 45 yards for the game then last week allowed 15 yards in the first half. That's good defense no matter the opponents.

there have been several games that meigs has played well and just came up short. and as for the not being much on here about them, you know how it goes a couple of loses and everybody jumps off the bandwagon despite the fact that when the boys are losing is when they need the most support

to answer tiger

Of coarse i am byas but i believe sequatchie should win. we lost three games to teams that have done very well this year by a total of 18pts (chatt central by 10, signal mt by 3 , & bledsoe by 5) any one of those games we could have won turnovers cost them. As Indian stated we are very deep at running back with different syles from smashmouth like brandon,mason,shane to fast cuts juke finess running of hunter and not forget justice and micah.Our def. is quick and very hard 2 run on danial, lee,kyle and vance also are good at pass rush we also have a very good fg kicker. i will admit meigs is out of my usuall area of watching knowing we would play i have been following a little.I would not overlook meigs they can play ball if left unchecked they or alot of turnovers could make them a spoiler. If sequatchie controls the ball and plays our ball we win

to answer patriot spy

if by cchs you mean cannon very possible your win over smith helps still 2 games to ply dont want 2 get ahead if the quads fall right alot rides on us winning out we are definetly in now we are playing for seed particularly withrespect to mcminn central game but focusing on meigs for now

according to some post check out gery bertier if playoff start today week 8 not check it out one you got by bledsoe we got good pasture fairl accurate i believe but things change week to weeek

thanks for the info

there have been several games that meigs has played well and just came up short. and as for the not being much on here about them, you know how it goes a couple of loses and everybody jumps off the bandwagon despite the fact that when the boys are losing is when they need the most support

I'm somewhat of a Meigs fan and have seen them play 4 times this year. They're not a very good team, and that's being honest. Has nothing at all about being a "bandwagon" fan, it's just about stating facts. Talent and youth certainly play into it, but in my opinion there needs to be more interaction and fire from the head Coach.

Regardless, I hope Meigs' wins.......but I don't think they will.