Catholic @ Heritage

HHS2009

Well, the past few weeks have not been so good for the Mountaineers. I sure would like to see a couple of victories here at the end of the year. There still is a lot of fight and good spirits in the team and wish the best for them. This is homecoming for the Mountaineers and hope to see a big crowd Friday night.

What is the injury report for the Irish?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the past few weeks have not been so good for the Mountaineers. I sure would like to see a couple of victories here at the end of the year. There still is a lot of fight and good spirits in the team and wish the best for them. This is homecoming for the Mountaineers and hope to see a big crowd Friday night.

Other than Joey Gaston out with a broken leg, none.

Other than Joey Gaston out with a broken leg, none.

Suup Scooter

So whats ur excuse gonna be whin things dont go rite this week? :angry:

Excuse #1

Coach Meadows left all his wins back at Billy Blount and forgot to bring them with him to KCHS. ;)

Don't guess you all seem to have found them. Maybe they're buried in the end zone like Jimmy Hoffa. Looks like you all peaked with that big win against Heritage, then will proceed to end the season on a long losing streak. Take heart, basketball practice starts soon.

irish you said "you all" i dont believe willy is a part or a fan of the wb program. but keep making comments cause your talent level is falling way off so enjoy you great 6-4 or 7-3 season. good luck mountaineers you will need it, but it can be done hhs 10 kchs 24

My apologies. I asssumed since he had been trashing the Irish along with Coach Meadows AND was using the name of Willy1, he was a Governor fan. :roflol: