McMinn Co vs Ooltewah

Tribeguy12

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only fitting that after starting this thread i finish it... Mcminn won because of what? ITS PLAYERS! when it came down to it they had more heart and thats why they win in overtime 20-17! Coaching by both teams was sporadic, and you could tell this game meant alot, but bottom line it was clear Mcminn had the mindset to win and they did. Now Mcminn has the #1 seed in the playoffs.... Cant wait to hear allwayswrong and hooterville cry :lol: ...... GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!

who is crying, im laughing my a@# off, at the owls loosing and you thinking that the kees can win it all.!!! :excl::lol::lol:

Confidence is one thing but maybe that type of attitude coming from the top, flowing down to the players, contributed to the loss. Last week's game, getting outgained badly by Cleveland and having to rely on defense, some poor play at times by Cleveland, should have been a wake up call.

I will start off by saying CONGRATS TO MCMINN COUNTY "DISTRICT CHAMPIONS!!"......Owls might have a better team,BUT NOT TONIGHT!!!!! Mcminn played just like I said they would.Mcminn won the game...and..Ooltewah lost it. Mcminn took advantage of our turnovers,PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!! I said it"if,we dont turn it over,we win"...guess what,we turned it over and Mcminn made us pay.....I will not bash a coach or player or a fan on here,but I could. Our season isn't over by no means......Hope Mcminn doesnt rub it in to BAD,but you all enjoy it...cherokees deserve it!!!!!

Didn't McMinn go about 80 yards to start the second half? And if I heard it right, a turnover directly gave Ooltewah one of their two TDs or it wouldn't have even went to overtime. McMinn at least had to go about 30(?) yards after the first half interception, right? Not mocking, I'm not sure on these details.

Just got back from Warren County and what do I hear? A big victory for McMinn? SWEET!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TRIBE. I AM LOVIN' THIS!

You guys have done what ALL OF US HAVE WANTED TO DO ALL YEAR LONG and that's give PHISHFACE and BIG HAIRY OWL a reason to shaddup already!

Great job, boys! Now...give 'em heck the rest of the weekend on here!

Didn't McMinn go about 80 yards to start the second half? And if I heard it right, a turnover directly gave Ooltewah one of their two TDs or it wouldn't have even went to overtime. McMinn at least had to go about 30(?) yards after the first half interception, right? Not mocking, I'm not sure on these details.

please do not open that can of worms.....leave it alone..please. :excl: